Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

She Wants to be Friends Again!!

Ok I'll keep this short. I met a girl and we were FB's for a few years when all the sudden she stopped messing around with me. I called her out and she said she "just wanted to be friends". (seeing someone else) Well, I told her that I have plenty of friends, all guys, and that I couldn't...
  2. I

Got ditched on New Years

Well she got back to me... texted me while I was at the gym. "I will definately make it up to you. You'll find out when I am home again. Thank you for choosing to spend time with me. You know I always love spending time with you. Off to bed. Goodnight."
  3. I

Got ditched on New Years

I might agree with you.. but if I had said it more like what 'Gangter of Love' was saying I should have, would it of made a difference? ... you have girls over watching you read a website on how to pick up women?
  4. I

Got ditched on New Years

She got back to me and all she had to say was... "Wow. I'm not sure how to respond to that. It's a bit harsh. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I never meant to on purpose."
  5. I

Got ditched on New Years

Man that is effing gold. I went a little to black and white I guess. Oh well. Live and learn.
  6. I

Got ditched on New Years

No I've never had to correct her before. This is the first time and I refuse to let any woman treat me like that.
  7. I

Got ditched on New Years

I've been dating a girl I've known for years lately. We had plans for New Years and the day before she texted me and said that she had to cancel because she was hanging out with her girlfriend. The "old" me would of said "Oh thats OK I'll talk to you in 2008!" But no. The new "alpha"...
  8. I

Girls Who Only Date Losers

Cheers man. I plan on doing exactly this.
  9. I

Girls Who Only Date Losers

I know a really good looking girl... probably a 8.5+. We went on a few dates in the past but she went back to her ex... who is a complete and total loser. No job, lives at home (he's 30), treats her like ****, never does anything with/for her. Just a douchebag. Well, she leaves him and goes...
  10. I

I Just. Dont. Get It.

Yeah man likewise. I used to be afraid of them. I purposely found girls who were emotionally unavailable just so I didn't have to worry about that. Dating those types of women and having sex with them started feeling empty. I started looking for women of substance but found that tougher...
  11. I

I Just. Dont. Get It.

That might be true to an extent and I won't deny that I may have some materialistic attributes. But those who know me, know that I'm probably one of the most grounded, well-spoked, caring men they'll ever meet. I want attention and love. Haha. I'm sick of the dating game. I work too...
  12. I

I Just. Dont. Get It.

I just feel like I'm lacking something. I've been successful at whatever I do in life; school, sports, business, flying, etc. When it comes to women I can get dates, I can get laid but I can't get anything beyond that. For once in my life I want more and I can't have it. It's pissing me off.
  13. I

I Just. Dont. Get It.

I'm 27 years old, 6'0 175, MBA from UCLA, Financial Advisor, Own a Home, Nice Car, Fly Airplanes, love to Surf and Scuba Dive, great family... I think I'm a great all-around guy. The problem is... I can't get a girlfriend to save my life. I'm not horrible to look at so I can get dates, but I...
  14. I

Frustrated.

I've read a few of those before but I'll check this out. It looks pretty good. Thanks man!
  15. I

Frustrated.

My inner game? uhhh? Im pretty sure it is... i dont know? Where can I find the e-book?
  16. I

Frustrated.

I don't think of myself as a "nice guy" but I am a good person. I don't take **** from anyone and I've got no problem telling you what's on my mind. The girl I was just dating would call me a jerk. She did sh1t that pissed me off and I wasn't shy about telling her. I don't think I'm...
  17. I

Frustrated.

I just don't get it guys. What the fvck is wrong with me? I haven't had a "real" girlfriend in almost 3 years. 3 fvcking years! Now, I've dated tons of women since then but none seem to want to be exclusive with me. I get laid, I get dates, I get flirted with... no problem. But I can't...
  18. I

She's Got Issues and I'm Gonna Pay.

Hey everyone... I have a situation for you. Has anyone dated a girl for a decent amount of time (6+ months) who didn't like to be touched or show any affection whatsoever? Because I am. She hates holding hands, making out, cuddling, or showing any signs of intimacy. I don't understand...
  19. I

Question About Dating.

Do you ever tell girls you're dating other people? Like if she asks, "what are you doing tomorrow night?" Do you tell them "Oh, I'm going on a date with Michelle." Or just say something short like "Ehh just hangin out with friends."
  20. I

Quick Question

Ok. So a girl I was dating disappeared to date another guy. This guy, in turn, left her and asked another girl out. She came back to me but I don't think she knows, that I know, about the whole situation. My question is... Should I tell her that I know about what happened? I've been...