Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

mega-corny kiss close..that worked

that's why its great. Getting to the first kiss is one of the biggest obstacles. After that everything seems a lot easier. Props on making it work. I always have problems getting to the first kiss. That's one to keep in mind.
  2. M

Does this Guy Sound Desperate to you?

If he read that "have to tackle laundry" line and didn't get the hint he's a moron. I know if I got that line at the end of a short e-mail I probably wouldn't bother with THAT girl anymore.
  3. M

Maybe All the Fancy Moves Aren't Always Necessary?

All the **** in the DJ bible and all these tips and tricks remind me alot of when I first started playing music. You have to learn how to do all this stuff, and remember this, and do this that way, blah blah blah. But after you have it all internalized and know what it all means, you can...
  4. M

Collection of Funny and Interesting Stories

I'm confused, why would you want a compliation of OTHER people's stories in the first place?
  5. M

how should I reply to this msg??

Might as well close this thread, because stall just told you the whole damn thing.
  6. M

Humor+Personality

I know a lot of guys who are DJs that aren't really funny. If you pay attention, most of the people you meet aren't really very funny at all. I'm actually a pretty funny guy. But it doesn't get me laid. Its not like that one aspect of you is what's holding you back. A lot of the guys on...
  7. M

Why don't I ever get IOIs?

You probably get IOI's and just don't notice it. I have friends that are natural DJs, and every once in awhile one of them will say, "dude, she was digging you" And I'll've not noticed at all. I just don't notice a lot of the subtle IOIs. And most of the obvious ones, too. So really...
  8. M

David D. Tip: How to Act On a Date

Why would you want to gossip about Brad Pitt all night? you don't even know the guy! Why not just find some common interest, or find out what she's interested in and get her talking about that? To be honest, if a girl wants to talk about celebrities all night I'll just go ahead and...
  9. M

A girl randomly cleaning up your house a sign of interest?

Some girls just like to clean. I've met girls who go to guy friend's houses and clean if its messy. Its just what some girls do. There's only one girl where I work (baggage handler at the airport) and she ends up cleaning our breakroom every day. Its just what she does.
  10. M

strange toilet habbits

I've heard that pooping more than once a day is a sign of good health
  11. M

Simple Conversation Extending

The only thing I would change about the original post is, don't say "texas is cool. I visited there once, blahblah blah." Its all about getting HER talking, not YOU. If she mentions texas and nephews, as her question about it. Don't just start talking about yourself. "these are my...
  12. M

Houston or New Jersey?

As far as racism goes, since your British, pretty much the second you start talking everyone should be cool with you. We all think british accents are the coolest thing ever. As long as you don't walk around with a turban on (or anything else that screams India culturally) you shouldn't have...
  13. M

Fed Up: Which would better to say

Why do you have to say ANYTHING to her? She's moving, right? I wouldn't say number one, because its pointless. it'll just make her mad for no reason. No point in burning bridges. And number two sounds like a caricature of an emo song that was written by a twelve year old. Don't...
  14. M

Cogito Ergo Sum

So Descartes was a moron? Your post was OK, but saying that Descartes was a moron is ludicrous. You HONESTLY think you have things figured out better than he? C'mon man, that's the most arrogant thing I've ever heard! (for the record, most of the Modern era philosophers were complete pimps...
  15. M

My girlfriends guyfriend

Of course he likes her. The only way a guy has a friend that is a girl is either because she's ugly, or when me met her he didn't play his cards right and got LJBFed. If he got mad when you two started dating, then he's probably her emotional tampon. An afc. The cool thing is being that...
  16. M

I Have To Leave This Site For A Long Time

Why do people feel the need to announce when they're leaving sosuave for awhile? I've left for stints from a few weeks to a year and a half and never felt the need to announce it to the world. Just go and do your thing, then start posting again with good advice. Good luck.
  17. M

confused

Random thing that I tried that worked really well for me in the past. I did this RIGHT after I started learning the DJ ways: I was talking to a girl I'd just met a few days before. She brought up sex stuff and asked stuff like, "what's your favorite position, do you like giving oral?" after...
  18. M

Good move...

I've always felt it best to SHOW people how you are instead of TELLING them. Leaving your phone in the car and letting her leave 8 messages is fine. You don't need to TELL her all that corny "my time is a valuable commodity" crap. If you ACT that way she'll get the picture.
  19. M

WTF is up with my friends?

I've never been a big fan of going out with the SOLE intent of meeting girls. I'm more the type that likes to spend the night hanging out and if girls are there, great, if not, no problem. If you want to get some more friends, go for it. But it'll be really lame to dump your friends just...
  20. M

Getting girls to lose their virginity to you without becoming a bf.

So basically, you're looking for girls who are virgins who will have sex with you, but won't get attached or clingy in the least bit? Good luck. Let me know how that works out for you.