Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Stupid businesses that women start

Well prostitution always is a profitable business... I'm not sure how well the dinner conversation will go when you deflect their current idea with that one. :)
  2. F

The inverse relationship between looks and character

Yes I agree. I've always looked at it as "hot chick - 1" in a math sense; not so much a true inverse relationship though. Whenever I'm in a group I will approach the second best looking woman based on what I find "hot". The really "hot" ones I pick usually are insecure and ultimately a PITA.
  3. F

"Don´t fall in love with me"

Hopefully this makes sense... Forget what she is saying - it means nothing. Her actions should tell you what is going on. You keep focusing on every word she says like likes some legal entity - its not so forget it. Judge the situation by her actions not by her words. You clearly...
  4. F

Advice Needed

Sell the house.
  5. F

Translation from the veterans

She was pretty clear. There is no romantic connection and she wants to just be friends. You stated you don't want to be in the friendzone. So move on.
  6. F

My GF is pissed

I'm not sure what the problem is here? Does shaving take 2 years or something? If she has some problem then you shave hers and she shaves yours and have fun with it.
  7. F

When can you stop "running game" and relax?

Its not something you turn on and off. Its a lifestyle change.
  8. F

At what age is all hope lost?

Any age. Hope is lost by you not by your age.
  9. F

Help with a girl

Kiss her.
  10. F

"I don't want a relationship..."

They don't like you.
  11. F

Jealousy... a good thing?

No its not ok.
  12. F

She didn't say nuthin back

Leave things as they are and NEVER do tell a woman you "have feelings for her again". ;0 If you want to show her build up attaction to the point of kissing her then you will get an answer back.
  13. F

did i overdo the ****y without any funny?

Its a bit odd that your neg hits have "me" in them? There is no need to imply you are better than her. Just point out her fault in a funny way and leave it at that.
  14. F

how would you have handled this CRAZY argument

Well she sounds like an attention ***** so you can expect drama with them. I don't really see much you did wrong - you got out... thats the important thing. Next time though no 2nd chances where you take an ex-GF back... sarge on! :)
  15. F

"Save me from these horrible people!" She says.

She means this - MOVE ON. Anything she says means MOVE ON. She already LJBF'd you - that means MOVE ON. Stop wasting anymore energy on someone who has no interest in you.
  16. F

She LJBFs me, I cut her off. Good idea?

Yep you are doing the right thing - just move on and she'll be in touch if she wants more down the road.
  17. F

Girl is going to give me list of songs tomorrow..

You are over thinking this - umm how about you start a conversation about music - she obviously likes it. Next time you see her talk to her about the music if you can't figure out anything to talk about.
  18. F

So I got turned down.. should I simply just ignore her from now on?

Well I wouldn't burn bridges but more just not make her a priority on your radar.
  19. F

Girl won't date me because I'm "too good-looking"

Who cares what they say? It means nothing. And never get into a "what did she say about me" conversation with another woman. Its what they do that actually matters. Did you ask her out and she rejected you?
  20. F

Hooked up with chick on New Year's, should I text her?

Don't call her to go out the same night. Give her a little notice. I think in today's electronic world texting is just as good as calling as long as you are brief and keep real conversation for when you meet in person.