Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Girl thinking of breaking up with her boyfriend for me?

Just an update on this chick. I kind of stopped paying so much attention to her, have been dating other girls etc. I'm not quite sure what's going on with her or her relationship, but anyways the other day she asked me if I wanted to hang out on the weekend. Seemed like a genuine interest on her...
  2. I

Thanks for the post bro. I liked the parachute analogy. Shot her a text and didn't get a response, but I think she lives with the bf, so she may have to sneak a response in. If I don't hear back by tomorrow then I figure it's just a waste of time (probably is anyways). Damn girls and their mixed...
  3. I

I know this isn't a popular topic, but reality is that this is how life goes sometimes. Anyways, maybe I'll try initiating contact one more time. I might wait it out though see if she contacts me. Gotta think about it.
  4. I

Girl has been very flirty with me last few months at work. Got her number recently. She's hesitant to text because she doesn't want her boyfriend to see the texts...but says she wants to "get to know me better". When I asked to hang out she says "I really want to but not yet". I know she...
  5. I

Shaved my head

I've shaved my head quite a few times over the years (not with a razor, but usually with a #1) Women do like this look. If I was losing my hair I would shave it all the time without a second though. But I do have a good head shape for shaving it.
  6. I

Ok to write a letter to her (co-worker) in this case?

Worked with this woman who is my age for a few months. All signs were there as she touched me a lot and liked to get really close to me and would always seem to be around me whenever she could. I never made a move though even though I should have, but I was just hesitant because we worked...
  7. I

Why Men Cheat: Science Says 'New' Women Boost Testosterone

Are you a woman by any chance?
  8. I

Can you justify not paying for sex

The only thing that would stop me if I wanted to would be the threat of STD's. The mental anguish afterwards, wondering "do I have something" would not be worth it to me. Also, I can get sex for free. However, if I couldn't and I was really hard up, then I would still have to contend with the...
  9. I

Am I setting myself up?

How can anyone give you advice from the info given? You haven't told us anything about her, or how your relationship was with her, or what you're thinking inside your head with regards to what you feel your compatibility is with her. All you've told us is how you've been ignoring her and how...
  10. I

I broke with my ex-gf, now, after 6 months of dating several girls, I want to go back

This is true. It's a double edged sword. She'll take you mind of your ex, but if this new relationship goes sour, you could possibly be pining for you ex even more than before. Truly getting over someone is like getting in shape. People try all sorts of shortcuts, but they rarely work...
  11. I

Question about NC and Nexting

Yes, that was probably exactly what she was doing, using you to fill emotional needs. That doesn't mean she won't put out though, but it will be harder than if she didn't have another guy. If you stopped contact a few days ago and she's contacting you a lot now, I have a theory: Most quality...
  12. I

Women are nuts!

It's all a numbers game. Keep it up it sounds like you're doing the right thing: approaching, asking out etc. I find it's about every 10 girls I date that I find ONE that is compatible with me relationship wise. Of course that varies, but the point is that you probably won't find a girl...
  13. I

I broke with my ex-gf, now, after 6 months of dating several girls, I want to go back

As per the older women issue. It's probably not a problem right now. IE: 28 yr old man and 38 yr old woman. But in another 10 years it could be an issue. Just something to think about. Also older women have less childbearing years left and their offspring will be more prone to defects. I say...
  14. I

Internet dating - no response

Yeah really. If you had asked me back in 2003 (7 years ago holy crap!) if I would be on here in 2010, I probably would have laughed.
  15. I

Internet dating - no response

You seem to think that because the website is "for professionals" you're going to get something different than the usual internet dating experience. Truth is all of these sites are pretty much the same. Some may be slightly better than others, but don't fall for the marketing hype. In fact...
  16. I

Wife material

Killer post! What I get from this is that things are not as black and white as most people like to think things are. When you really study relationships and interpersonal dynamics between people, things get fairly complex. Those who choose to ignore the intricacies of the mating game are doomed...
  17. I

Divorce...now what?

Seriously man, calm down. You're making yourself look like an egotistical idiot.
  18. I

Divorce...now what?

That's just crossing the line, man. You're not impressing anyone with your histrionics. I agree with some of your statements, but you come across like you're trying to be an internet bad-ass. Learn how to use some tact given the fragile emotional state of who you're talking to. The guy...
  19. I

ex gf dating someone

Do yourself a favor and tell your sister not to speak about your ex to you. I'm sure she'll understand. I don't know how or why you broke up with the ex, but you need to temporarily erase her from your memory. You need other women to take your mind off of the ex. Looks like you have that but...
  20. I

What to do when GF makes a habit out of changing meeting times?

At times we'll have a time set that I'm going to pick her up and often times, just like an hour before the set time, I'll get a call or text saying "Oh can you make it like 2 hours later, I'm doing something, or I've got stuff to do". Should I just let these things slide, or take this as a...