Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Approaching strippers at a strip club and getting them to authentically like you

Probably not going to get many reccomendations here. Most guys here are pretty anti-stripper. Go search mASF, I know there's a ton of tactics/field reports/etc on the subject.
  2. F

Sarging online: Review - Qualifying a Woman Though an Instant Messenger

I agree with what you're saying. Sorry, I was having a bit of difficulty trying to articulate what I was thinking. I didn't mean that beautiful women don't exist online, because obviously they do, but what I meant was that they aren't very likely to actively pursue men online. I find online...
  3. F

Thanks. I suppose if you really want to, you could've disqualified her on her third statement, where she mentions looking for a man who can appreciate a "good woman" and with her starting here (or there, actually). I think it's odd she mentioned STARTING on the internet, as if she has had no...
  4. F

Setting up a private lounge, who would be interested?

Sure, count me in . . .
  5. F

I'll shoot. She mentioned that she was looking for a man and then when you asked why she didn't have a personal page, she immediately jumped ship and started a new topic about your horseback riding picture (meaning that yes, she is LOOKING, but she does not want the potential men to look at...
  6. F

I'm a chick and this guy hit on me saying......

Maybe he was trying to take top honors in the Rejection Collection thread . . .
  7. F

FR: S**t tests...How To Pass...And Fail

Ouch! Spend all night upping her buying temperature and leave it to your friend to strike when you're gone . . . Hey, what are friends for, right? :rolleyes:
  8. F

How do I bring this up tactfully?

I can do that. Don't know if it's the kegels or if I'm just that horny. It takes me so long to bust that second nut though, I've never gone past 2. I've only brought it up with one girl; the rest just found out by experience. As the previous poster had mentioned, it was during sex talk. She...
  9. F

my gameplan for SARAH

Do it. PLEASE! :crackup:
  10. F

LR: Fclose David D Style

Nice, but why without condom???
  11. F

Perfect Game

Nice work, bro. I haven't had the opportunity to use the "Dating for Dummies" line yet, but I read it here the other day and think it could work well, especially if you read the line out of the book in a slow, monotonous tone, to really accent the fact that you're reading it right out of the...
  12. F

Any of you mess-up with an "easy" girl?

There's a lot of interactions I don't remember, but one from a few years ago comes to mind. Not so much of a "mess up" on my part, but I guess I could have made a solid close . . . So me and two friends go to this club that also has a strip club in it (Nice!). Unfortunately we went on a...
  13. F

Coffee Shop Openers

Re: Re: Coffee Shops Aisle 4. :D
  14. F

Ashlee Simpson is a tool

Hah, I'd have told her that I would kiss her foot if I could lip synch it.
  15. F

All the good girls are taken, why bother?

Aren't they all unstable (at least to some degree)? :D But if you insist, just gotta go for the 18 year olds!
  16. F

Girls who dont call back

You may consider waiting a week and then calling again. If you're sure you're going to see her again, then just watch how she acts around you. If she tries to talk, kiss, whatever then I'd suggest a little freezeout for punishment . . . A good freezeout can go a LONG way sometimes.
  17. F

Calling All The Moderators, Everybody Listen Up, Click On This Thread

Perhaps you should save the money you'd spend on books and just to go a seminar. You'll learn more in a few nights there than you would in a book. Oh, and about the church thing, try going to a contemporary church. The one I go to has a relevant message every week.
  18. F

FR: Hurricane Contact Lens, Shezz and Wize are fast becoming Style and Mystery...

That's pretty expensive . . . I can get a box of 6 for like $40. But back to the point of the thread, sounds like you guys had a great time, minus the flick in the eye . . . Just shows you that ANYTHING can happen in the field!
  19. F

Nei Strauss - sellout or not?

Haha, I had the day off of work the other day and was flipping channels and happened to catch Oprah at the beginning of a show about "exposing male secrets." They had Leno, Brian McKnight, and Rick Reilly (a writer for Sports Illustrated) as the guests. I kept thinking that would've been a...