Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

My Divorce Lawyer

Ive seen this myself but it was a refund for services not rendered and took 8 months.I fronted a retainer and went with a new lawyer after she did nothing. What you need to do is look at any contracts or writs from a judge that you signed as that is all u are liable for.If you did not agree to...
  2. H

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

Yep and till then ill be holding american women to their ridiculous bull**** and dating every asain chick i can find that hasnt been westernized.
  3. H

Women as Manipulators

Why even wield it though? Why manipulate when there is no inherent reason to do so. Most people date within their body style unless u are into fatties so why should physicality have a bearing? They manipulate because they are subconsciously aware of their inherent flaws.Tap dance to keep you and...
  4. H

Yeah they are.Will just open a new thread and it leads to the same place. Wanton destruction and violence without remorse is called sociopathy.And the violence they perpetrate is called felonious assault,which is a crime. All women have anger issues out the A-Hole and if we dont stand and say...
  5. H

Are women naturally more manipulative than men?

Video.Its the great equalizer.If in a public area,in any state,it is viable as evidence.If in a consent state just say "I'm recording this". She tries to take it away,that is assault.She even approaches with intent to harm it is assault. We just have to educate judges and ourselves that we arent...
  6. H

Are women naturally more manipulative than men?

Yup.And we should go back to that we are destroying our own interests by allowing them their legal cowardice. They will hit you in the face closed fist and when you retaliate to defend yourself they call the police because they are "scared". Now they arent raped but whenever it suits their needs...
  7. H

The sooner you realize that all women have absolutely no barriers on behavior you realize that they deserve absolutely nothing.Respect,equality,honor.None of it. They will deprive you of your life,your children and everything you own all the while telling themselves they are entitled to do so...