Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

girl playing the field

You can't even worry about this one. I wouldn't worry about her unless you are going over there or she is coming over to your place. A movie night with a drink to "chill"... And if she turns you down to make out and approach sex, you gotta cut her loose.
  2. D

Bored of sex

you can do it online, by ordering in a kit and sending in a sample or you can go into a center which tests. When I stayed in Houston I was easily able to google for dozens and dozens of docs which did testosterone replacement therepy. They would be able to find out your blood levels. Also...
  3. D

Bored of sex

I think it means your testosterone is low, I'd go get tested.
  4. D

Do girls use their friends as reuseable assets

Once one or two of their GF in that friend circle get men, the rest of them will too, but until then they will be staying single and doing what their girls are doing. I agree they will talk to whomever aligns to how they want to feel at a moment. It's obvious as men that we need to gain a lot...
  5. D

What would you do if your mother started talking sh1t behind your back

It might be wise not to have your parents too deep in any of your personal or business dealings, but that not withstanding move out and see them on holidays and special occasions. That's it. Be happy you about to take care of yourself.
  6. D

Married Woman Buys Me Drink, Gives Me Her Number

Yeah but you didn't gain nothing but a s1utty h0e. Usually when a woman goes out like that she's spending her old mans money too.
  7. D

What would you do if your mother started talking sh1t behind your back

Sometimes it happens, but the family members who listen and don't care about your actual character? They are just following a charade. Maybe momma is forcing you to man up, and get out of their influence, sometimes it's done in negative ways my friend. Some of our moms if we are suave with...
  8. D

Think Im being played, should I bail?

What kinda daddy issues? Mines is close to dad, but keeps those orbitters going... I was wondering why?
  9. D

Tempted to cheat - can I live with it?

Why don't you get laid 5-7 times a week? 2x is an average for people in relationships, who wants to be average?
  10. D

Superfap

Did you do your research on the hormones and systems that come into play during actual male on female sexual intercourse?
  11. D

Most common break-up excuse by girls?

The most common excuse used for breakup is as it was said early in this post: "I need to work on myself right now." It means they don't want to "think" about you or your needs.
  12. D

So basically you had responsibility and love nailed. You just didn't have enough fun activities for her to associate you with? Correcting this made a big difference.
  13. D

MAP when it comes to attractive is similar to the DJ "SMV" ratings, which to a large extent work out in the real world. There are things that can be done to boost your attractiveness and image, by even a far swing, it takes time. Being attractive is not something you can be lazy...
  14. D

Girl gone distant

Hey Aestetix29, what if he's right?
  15. D

girl playing the field

He can "play" with her but she must be on the back burner like he is for her...
  16. D

girl playing the field

How do you know hes not part of four guys shes galavanting with? Hes definately not A. Would she be a h0e if she always does this and intimate with.two or more all the time?
  17. D

So if your woman is holding out on you or changing some rules where your sex rate has dramatically dropped... You could let her know before leaving you will take on another and give her a choice if she wants to remain or leave... Many women will correct their sex rate issues when another...
  18. D

What to do when a girl you're interested in is in the verge of a breakup

If you really want her you don't want to be her rebound, nor do you want to interfere in her $hit. If she is BS'ing the current guy she might also BS you, so be aware of her motives. Know the type of woman she is.
  19. D

Found out my girlfriend of 5 months had had sex with 30-40 men

Agree "sex when I want it" filter needs to be observed... On the slut thing, whose to say one who hasn't done her "slut run", won't do it on you later in life, feeling they had missed out.
  20. D

What do women get out of stringing guys along?

All of em don't do this but many do. Especially in the "single game". I call it "subcontracting". See one guy can do all these things, but they feel more powerful being able to call on several.