Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Kino Cheats

i think this post is a mad idea
  2. D

Everything stands or falls with this! Read on..

i am in total agreeance with that 100 percent. you are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are. what you repeatedly say to yourself inside your head, your thoughts, have a direct influence on how you feel on the outside, wether it is fact or not. and it could not be any other way
  3. D

PART 2 change your thinking change your life

please don't thank me for anything, its all from Brian Tracy. Im just summarizing and sharing them.
  4. D

There are four groups of people you must forgive if you are sertious about changing your thinking and changing your life (1) parents, living or dead absolutely forgive them for every mistake they made bringing you up. Be grateful to them for bringing you into this world. Never complain about...
  5. D

Abraham Maslow, in a study, found that those 1 or 2% of fully matured full functioning adults all had a particular quality in common, they were completely honest with themselves. They were objective about their own strengths and weaknesses. They did not hope or pretend that they were other...
  6. D

ok guys this is the next essay. i will be posting of them over the coming weeks. if you are really serious about changing and becoming unstoppable in what it is that you want, then go over them on a regular basis. “if you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you...
  7. D

change your thinking change your life

pulsar i did not write this myself. its a summary of some books ive read put together as an essay. if your going to print it, i suggest you highlight the important parts and read and apply them daily until theyre firm in your head. yeh thats where i got it from
  8. D

Self- Image Self image is the way you see yourself and the way you think about yourself. It is where you look internally to see how you should behave in a particular situation. You always perform on the outside ‘consistent’ with the picture you have of yourself on the ‘inside’. All...
  9. D

“There is nothing on earth that you cannot have-once you have mentally accepted the fact that you can have it.” -Robert Collier Perhaps the most important mental and spiritual principle ever discovered is that you become what you think...
  10. D

Are dirty/weird looks from people a good sign?

yeh i know exactly wat ur talkging about bro its perfectly fine, theyr just thinking bak of them good old days and just pissed off at these days full of bags and saggy ****. just remember, u better make sumthin of urself or these days are just gonna be looked back upon by u oneday with finger...
  11. D

Sydney DJ's

il join u guys. when r u coming down?
  12. D

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

im in anyone from sydney doing this?
  13. D

The Best Pick-Up Line EVER

read this off fingz hi, hey biatch i was wondering where u got your shoes from, i wanna buy my sister a pair. thanx fingz, ive chatted to hundreds of hotties with that one, they fvken luv shoes and luv guys that luv wat they luv cos obviously they wouldnt be wearing them shoes if they...
  14. D

Girls who smoke

smokin is sexy u fags u guys should all eat a ****
  15. D

Had great date with HotAsian9 but she rejected my attempt for a kiss

this is one story ure gonna look back at and say that was a learning experience. i rekon that after you tried asking if you could kiss her and as soon as you asked if you could still see her, at that point, she began to see you from a whole different perspective. which perspective? the...
  16. D

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

i think i read this off senor fingers.. chick: can u buy me a drink me: yeah but hey whats in it for me? chick: watever answer me: i want a kiss, not a peck on the lips, some tongue. if she dus tongue kiss me, i would buy her a drink, wynot. when a chick asks you to buy her a...
  17. D

People just don't care

bro u sound like ur too attached... to everyone. you sound like you take everyting personal, but that's cool, ur trying to break free so keep at it
  18. D

Girl at work

intraining just NEXT her bro. its difficult but thats what u have to do to develop into a dj. look for other fish, thats the best way of nexting her. your confusion now will become clearer later.
  19. D

How do you make and keep friends?

the most interesting thing to people is themselves. always remember peoples names and some info about them, do this to as many ppl as you can. always smile, keep ya head up and smile. try smiling to at least one person every hour all day, the diff it will make is amazing. always put urself in...
  20. D

Are most HB's just attention wh*res?

i know of a very similiar chick with me at uni. she's a real attention ***** and always around her friends. i think it just adds to her self esteem flirting with so many guys, and the girl your talking about sounds kinda similiar to this chik im talkin about. i think what squirells said was...