Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Sore Muscles

You lads seem more like you're into really heavy body building though where as I'm more after toning and just improving upper and body strength along with stamina (and fitness) for the start of the (english) footie season. I'll try and get a photocopy of my routine and post it up.
  2. A

Sore Muscles

Ah I see. My gym routine devised by an instructor consists of focussing on each muscle type in 2 x 15 rep birsts with a 30 second delay in between each set of reps. I also do 20-30min of CV before hand.
  3. A

Sore Muscles

All, I've just started working out and following my first trip to the gym on Friday I've got what seems to be DOMS (the pain 24hrs after). However, is it right that this muscle pain is quite a sharp pain at times and not just a soreness? Is it still ok to maybe give this a day and then go...
  4. A

Oh ****

Had a good laugh, but at the end of the day, she ain't for me! Not to worry.
  5. A

Oh ****

Ok, I shall take her into town and to a few bars! I'm driving though so it's a shame I can't drink!
  6. A

Oh ****

So, pulled this Swedish lass Friday night, phone her Monday night asking her out for a drink tonight. Yeh, no probs. She phones me tonight 'can i bring my friend', me 'er, wtf, yeh sure whatever (thinking ljbf)'. Then i call her back to clear it up, she's thinking that we're going out with...
  7. A

How to properly show interest in girls (without looking AFC)

Good post as I've experienced this with a couple of women. Would like to avoid this with the current girl situation I'm in...
  8. A

woman scratching your palm while hand holding?

I'm no DJ, but that is a high IL from what I can gather and you should be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.... Well, you get the drift...
  9. A

Swedish Girls

Just called her, how fcuking nervous was I? Kept it short though. Hello, good weekend? Lovely job, fancy the pub on Thurs night? Yeah? Cool. I'll let you know what time later in week, speak to you soon, over n out. (basically). I get off the phone and I'm sweating like anything, bit stuttery...
  10. A

Swedish Girls

Sounds like I can do no wrong here. Anyway, shouldn't the DJ bible now read... "Move to Sweden" ? :D
  11. A

Swedish Girls

Funnily enough she is 19! Cheers for the info lads.
  12. A

Swedish Girls

Anyone got any tips on dating swedish girls? I met/pulled one last night, got her number and said i'd call her next week to arrange going for a drink. She's over here until May and only lives 2 miles up the road (bargain). Just wondering if there's anything I should know or if usual rules...
  13. A

If a condom is missing.. does that mean she is cheating?

She may have just put it on her head and seen how much she could blow it up.
  14. A

Not sure of the signals

Hmm, not that I want to reject your advice but that seems quite forward at this stage. But then maybe that's my downfall :)
  15. A

Not sure of the signals

Yeah she came up to talk to me earlier giving it all the playing with her hair thing, lots of smiles, and is generally initiating email conversations with usual chatter. As you say, could just be friendly as I believe she is with somebody. What made me wonder is the sudden interest from...
  16. A

Not sure of the signals

All, I'm having trouble picking up the signals from a woman at work as to whether her sudden interest in me is as a friend or if she's a little more keen. Any tips? As a general rule I'm awful at picking up signals from women. Ta
  17. A

What is the Ideal Dj "CAR"

Bloody yank cars! English djs? Hot hatches :D