Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Summer Surrey UK Thrashing?

Hey guys, I need some wings for some summer sarging. You don't have to be any good, I just want to go out with people who have a clue. Lets all get some ass. Anyone about surrey way and want to expand your group of friends? PM/Reply. Tsch- over and out.
  2. C

Potatoes: Cooked or Raw?

What a legendary thing to say :crackup: .
  3. C

A Squat-less routine??

Hey, I sympathise with you. I got diagnosed with chrolm's disease just as I was really getting into lifting, and about to start bulking. Being a condition that results in rapid weight loss I doggardly tried to work through it by eating more, when all I was really doing was rubbing dirt into a...
  4. C

Some Friendships are hard to maintain when becoming a DJ

I attribute my ex-AFCness to my old 'friends', not the girls. Those *******s kept me down and I'm glad I ditched them a long time ago. Have the conviction and courage to realise you own no one anything, least of all your time. If they want to play for your team keep them, if they're just...
  5. C

FR: Lakeland pickup

^^^^ Yeah I agree, should have come back later. Didn't consider that. With the down-playing, it seemed very appropriate considering the cheeky opener, and I hope I made her know I was joking. I have to get more back-turns into there mind you... Well, lots of things to tighten up anyhoo.:up:
  6. C

disarm this neghit.

Mmmm "just as long as its big enough to knock you out with I don't mind what you say about it. Infact, give me one of those see-through shields and I'll stop a riot- no one back talks to the mighty meat batton". But then I am quite odd.....:confused:
  7. C

FR: Lakeland pickup

Very quick one here but I learnt something from it: Me and a mate were about in York blagging free drink for a Uni Party (got 8 bottles of wine and a bottle of bacardi- result! And the event was banging, we each won £125) and we go into a kitchen-y shop to look for plastic cups. This cute...
  8. C

FR: Rocky Horror

I have never done a lot of field reports in the past, but I feel I should start now. I'm making the transition from 'ok' with girls to being awesome, so at least for the best part they'll be interesting. So, last night I went to the rocky horror show with four mates (2 girls, one an awesome...
  9. C

friends with benefits.

^^^^ Or if you want to be a bit sly, go out with her and then break up sayig that you don't see each other enough. She sobs, you say she can still come over when she can, and boom. Oh yeah, and the first bit of advice you got was utter ****e.
  10. C

Macking from Monogamy: Help me!

^^^ I have no bloody idea. People can stick their opinions- we want suggestions. I do not ask why or if- just how :cuss:.
  11. C

Meh, whatever :rolleyes:. I eased things off for two weeks, LJBFed her, said we could still cuddle. Now I'm single but still ****ing her, and everyone's happy and friends. That was the kind of a suggestion I was looking for.
  12. C

DON'T drink TOO MUCH to get confidence...my story!

Y'aight mate, Drinking, especially after working out, lowers testosterone levels. Which isn't good muscle gaining wise. Other than that though a bit (not a binge) of drink won't hurt you. I haven't been drinking recently as I've been driving places, and neither has my mate after being...
  13. C

I'm going to keep this short, but this doesn't reflect how much I've been mulling this over. I have a gf of 5+ months. I see her everyday (at Uni in the same block), stays over every night, living with her and 4 other friends next academic year. Really like her. Especially the sex and...
  14. C

PUAs Leeds Yorkshire UK

I have got to start hitting Leeds. So bad. Loads of my mates are going there next year for uni.. I just need to get of my ass, sort out a York Uni DJ contingent and sarge it up. York Nightlife: sorry where? :cuss:
  15. C

Attention Sosuave, I'm engaged.

Just thought I'd give you a quick stalk through your web page:nervous: - and she's hot! Congrats, I think "Your money or your life" by Alvin Hall has some good pre-nup advice, one of his books anyway. But you know, who in her right mind would give up a DJ :D?
  16. C

Building Mass?

A lot of 'hardgainers' are actually people who are following bad routines/ don't have their diet down. It's good that you've got no side effects, but I wouldn't say that is a good reason for other people to try it. The problem with steroids is that they don't act on the body, but on the...
  17. C

Woman want a Sweet man

What the hell is wrong with you? The woman looks bad, even for a 50 year old, she's fat and angry for chrissakes! And yeah, do you think that perhaps, in a post about being sweet, what I say may have been a joke? Comic juxtaposition Maybe? Calm down.
  18. C

Woman want a Sweet man

Yes, and his wife is so hot :confused:. Incidentally I'm sweet to hundreds of women, children and fluffy animals everyday: I let them live.:trouble:
  19. C

Building Mass?

I agree. There is a big difference between cardio and fat loss aerobics. Very basic stuff here but with cardio you are targeting the heart, vessels and lungs. Think of it as weightlifting for your heart: if you work at about 70% MHR for about 30 minutes you'll accomplish this. The high...
  20. C

gay dream about my mate

Dude. It's not like they're homophobicly bashing a person. It's DrBeard for chrissakes!!! Heh heh just got the lesbian seagull thing. Heh heh. Man I'm slow. :rolleyes: