Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Can a doctor date his patients without getting in trouble?

i am on friendly terms with my ex boyfriends despite who goes for the breakup
  2. L

Trouble would be from the system and not me. Its not my personality
  3. L

Thank you, Colossus. BTW do you know where I can find out the laws on each specific state?
  4. L

I guess my question is, is it possible to date him without trouble. I read the rules are more lax if the physician is not a psychiatrist, and I've also read that it is okay to date your psychiatrist if you are no longer under his care and if it's been x years passed, etc. I've also read it's...
  5. L

** To clarify, "I am currently seeing" means I am now under treatment and not that I am dating my psychiatrist right now. Also he is not famous, but my past boyfriends are. My psychiatrist is just a doctor who is starting out. He is in residency. Thanks.
  6. L

What does this have to do with my post? I am the patient, not the care provider. Thanks.
  7. L

Bipolar patient wants to date her psychiatrist I am currently seeing a brilliant psychiatrist in his residency year who will be moving to the West Coast for fellowship in ten weeks. I may be moving to the West Coast in 6 months. So I get that some patients think their providers are...