Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Talk to me like I'm a three year old

are you really 37?
  2. L

Dozen Pink Roses and a Teddy bear

pimp thats bad ass ...i never heard that before. I'm going to remember that one.
  3. L

Do I call her again?

invest in a louder alarm clock.
  4. L

Dozen Pink Roses and a Teddy bear

yea save ur money....less is more i say do nothing
  5. L

She doesn't love me.

you are going to need to cut her off....friends dont want to sleep with each other. You will be making yourself miserable by hanging around her while shes fvckin' other dudes. Its just not worth it.
  6. L

Do you think I did the right thing

Alright thanks for replying back; I don’t feel as bad now. I'm done with wasting my time on girls that like keeping guys hanging around. As I’m getting older its easier to know what I’m looking for in a women. If she does something that sets a red flag up early I’m done. I’m not waiting for...
  7. L

She doesn't love me.

Spookey gave you some very good advice. What i would do is continue talking/hooking up with her. She says she doesnt like you but she sleeps with you? Umm dont listen to what she says and go by her actions. Her mouth is saying she doesnt like you, but her body is saying things differently.
  8. L

Do you think I did the right thing

Well I finally met a chick that could hold my interest.....things were going well and I thought we both were enjoying time with each other. Anyway to make a long story short i found out she met up with some guy. I found out and basically said im done with the whole situation. True we werent...
  9. L

why do people take supplements?

I dont understand why all these people at my gym spend endless money on these so called magic supplements. Do they really work? The only thing i take is protein powder and lots of healthy real foods. Do any of you take any supplements? Do you think maybe instead of being against them...
  10. L

Getting rid of condoms...

(+)(+) that cracks me up...i could only imagine when she puts her hand in her pocket and feels a slimy sticky condom. haha.....that would be awesome to see. Anyway i put the condom in the condom wrapper when finished and roll it up in toilet paper than it goes into the trash.
  11. L

This is how a Myspace Proflie should read

actaully myspace is great....i get a lot of messages from chicks that are interested...ranging from 2 to 8's. I'll take the 6's,7's and 8's. Becareful of the stupid webcam sluts.
  12. L

This is how a Myspace Proflie should read

what a tool bag...no wonder you are still a virgin
  13. L

I hate Friday the 13th...

i always have bad luck on the 14th after friday the 13th..... good idea about chilling the whole day, thats what im doing tomorrow...i dont need anymore trouble.
  14. L

NFL Playoffs

lets go gaints....oh wait....they fvcked up the wildcard game bad.
  15. L

FR: I just had a date with a girl i met on Myspace

damn man that sucks, i thought for sure she was going to show up. Baiscally all you can do is sit back. That doctor note shyt is lame....even if she tries to show you one dont even look at it. this girl is getting lamer and lamer with every post. What are you going to do, im...
  16. L

Girl I am interested in.

blueangel83 dont make me start chasing you
  17. L

I'm looking forward towards this....that girl better show up.
  18. L

make a poll up....this will be interesting. I think shes going to show
  19. L

How much should I ignore?

well its true in this case....if you're being an a$$ to her, shes going to be an a$$ back. They fight fire with fire in most cases. Treating a girl right and being treated like shyt in return shows the guy is insecure to accept that behavior. If i treat a girl nicely and she is'nt...
  20. L

routine i highly recomend

i really think you guys should cycle your sets and reps. Also when doing dead lifts, squats and bench press.....they shouldnt be done during the same workout. I like the idea of doing 5 sets of a body part. You shouldnt jump right into 5 sets though because your muscles would not be...