Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

rough sex

women definitely like this. Pretty much any woman I have dominated has been into it. Even girls that say they aren't like to be dominated to some degree.
  2. M

Your MANLY hobbies

-work in my home shop building engines, working on cars, doing repair work, customizing anything and everything -welding, fab work etc. -cutting 8 cords of firewood per year -repairing and renovating my house -riding motorcycles (want to get back into motocross like when I was younger)...
  3. M

Your MANLY hobbies

-work in my home shop building engines, working on cars, doing repair work, customizing anything and everything -welding, fab work etc. -cutting 8 cords of firewood per year -repairing and renovating my house -riding motorcycles (want to get back into motocross like when I was younger) -hiking...
  4. M

Do women use the "I'm on my period" as an excuse not to have sex with you?

Johnnythearrow, live a little my friend. Obviously wear a condom if its a girl you are not exclusive with. No red tide has stopped me yet. Obviously I prefer a clear day, but I'll play in the rain if I need to. Girls are usually thrilled you are depraved enough to do such a thing. Many boys...
  5. M

Do women use the "I'm on my period" as an excuse not to have sex with you?

When I encounter that line I just say "ok, cool. I'll get a towel" and bang away. Nothing to be afraid of. Its just some blood, that's what showers are for.
  6. M

Help me pick some shoes

http://www.amazon.com/Eastland-Mens-High-Fidelity-Lace-Up/dp/B003CIPSQS im currently rocking these in the lighter tanish color. I can wear them with nicer dress pants or jeans. I like the edge a boot gives over a shoe. I used to wear redwing logger work boots exclusively when I thought I...
  7. M

An Intoduction and my story

I figured I would give a quick update. Been dating Ms. 30 y.o. nurse still. Still enjoying her company very much. Sex has been excellent. My frame seems to have remained in tact thus far. I still think about gaming her almost every day. She doesn't seem to require heavy game, but I let her...
  8. M

Can anything rival college when it comes to opportunities with attractive women?

honestly, I dont think so. College is the perfect storm. If you have good game in college you can clean house. I did not have good game in college. I dated the same girl for a large chunk of it. I look back on it now and wonder WTF was I thinking???? I could clean house if I was in that...
  9. M

What's up with all these guys eating girls' asses......

its dirty, forbidden and loaded with nerve endings.....do the math.... confession: I've done it after a nice bubble bath and it was hot for both parties. No submission from me, i owned the hell out of that girl. To each his own....yes its technically gross, but when clean tastes like...
  10. M

Who's single?

women can get a date and a fvck easier than men...so what? I'd still rather be a man. We win in the end.
  11. M

Girlfriend ignoring messages / acting distant

You've gotten good advice thus far. Personally, I would dump her right now. She is essentially dumping you in a common backhanded, pansy-@ss female way. Here is what she is doing: -going distant from you -abruptly changing the way she treats you -continuing to ignore you -waiting for you...
  12. M

New girl keeps questioning my past.

awesome!
  13. M

Recovery texts

ive succeeded in restarting conversations with women that have gone ghost many times but I have NEVER managed to see/bang this women again after they went ghost. Girls like the attention of you trying to get ahold of them, but if they went ghost, they lost interest.....move on son.
  14. M

what number am i?

im not sure if you an idiot whos serious or a troll with way to much time on your hands.
  15. M

Girl I went out with looked down on my car

I was driving a 91 diesel jetta with 300k miles on it until a couple months ago. Now i have a diesel jetta wagon with 240k on it. The newer car is better, but still VERY uncool. I used to be very self conscious about my old jetta, but then i started to realize a lot of girls actually kind of...
  16. M

So true MOTU. The thing is, I sort of hate spinning plates, it's a full time job for me, and to doesn't come easy....but it is thrilling. I didn't think id miss it, but part of me does. I went over to my girls place last night with a clear mind. I decided to spend the evening with her with...
  17. M

Is Online dating the cheat code

I had good luck with online dating, banged about 60% of the girls that i went on first dates with. I just put up good pictures, a minimal profile and waited for girls to like me or message me first. If they 'liked' me i would shoot a message off, go back and forth a couple exchanges then drop...
  18. M

I've had an interesting bit of time with my girl lately. Honestly, I'm not really sure what is going on. Her interest seems like it is still high, but I am not feeling it like I was. My interest in sex has really plummeted (not just with her, but sex in general). Had a few instances where I...
  19. M

Ex Girlfriend wants to come back into my life

man, forget about her. DO NOT enter into a relationship with her again. She is going to be banging other dudes at school, and you should be honing your game skills while at school. This is the best chance you get to have tons of women around at your disposal. DO NOT WASTE THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME...
  20. M

Cohabitation rules/expectations

hopefully you are not serious. Well I do no love to smell and see women $hitting....they are humans, and its part of the deal. Who really cares about that? There are FAR FAR FAR worse dangers that are associated with cohabitation than seeing a leftover turd in the sh!tter.