Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

High interest for a month then she starts pulling away

Yea I don't work with her, and she hasn't made contact at all with me nor I with her. I logged onto gchat for first time since last friday yesterday and she was on, and after a while changed her status to "bumped elbows = poor excuse", yea I know I'm overanalyzing sh*t and just need to chill the...
  2. D

Yea i felt like I had f##ked up by saying that afterwards too, shes 23. I haven't had the best of luck with other females anyways and then when things really took off with this girl I let my emotions get the best of me. I haven't really taken an active interest in a girl in a long time so it...
  3. D

Long story short, Started seeing one of my best friends coworkers early last month. Things were real cool, she'd always be down to meet up when I would ask her out, we were pretty hot and heavy spending lots of time together (at least twice a week, text almost every day) ...then the week...
  4. D

Met, hit it off, she went abroad for a week, when should i ask her out?

Thanks for the advice man, I'm gonna send her a txt early in the afternoon before she's off of work tuesday for dinner and stroll in the city that night
  5. D

Met, hit it off, she went abroad for a week, when should i ask her out?

Hey guys, so last Sat was the second time meeting a coworker of one of my best friends (first time was over a year ago) and this time around we ended up hitting it off and dancing together throughout the nite. Anyways we exchanged numbers, a little texting during the day that sunday and then...
  6. D

How To Find A Job

thank u so much for this!
  7. D

Gaming older girls

yea looks like i just crashed and burned with an older one myself...i'm 23, shes 27 and she has a 17 year old brother... she seemed interested at first but u kno how girls are...oh well screw her and the rest of em i'm just gonna work on myself period i'm tired of flakes & low interest women...
  8. D

Does "No Contact" really work?

i swear i wanna beat the afc outta you damn u are pissing me off man...DELETE HER # ALREADY.. Thanks man, just when I think I am goin afc I can just think about you
  9. D

Most cops are alpha males?

Well, lets see... you stole something, no matter how miniscule the item's worth may be the person is still BREAKING THE LAW. As for business cheating customers, it would depend on the circumstance and what type of "cheating" they were doing. Maybe I'm fortunate where I live...I've been pulled...
  10. D

Designer jeans

apocalypse is leading u in the right direction....ed hardy a good brand? are u seriously tellin me they STILL wear that in LA? lmao
  11. D

Need advice, call or not to call. NEXTED oneits texting me.

dude she was just being polite...txt her 'thanks for the holiday wishes hope u had a good one too' and just leave it at that...girl's interest is obviously not up there if u asked her to be your gf and she said no
  12. D

LJBF on myspace?

bro, that girl looks NOTHING like kim raven...she is ****ing ugly man..do yourself a favor and get off myspace and do your thing in real life..if you are having trouble like i have been for the moment then say eff it and focus on improving yourself (working out, making more friends, having fun...
  13. D

What to do if a group of people are laughing at you?

are you a ****ing idiot? or are you just a plain one? I've encountered ignorant people of all races... for instance, an ignorant white person...you
  14. D

Buying a car from craigslist

definite scam...and a lexus LS400 is a very good car...u won't find a 99 for around 2grand even if it is old
  15. D

Girls want confidence not good looks

dude i'm eating my late lunch and u post that hag's pic...OMG if i wasn't so hungry and it wasn't steak & potatoes I wouldn't finish this stuff
  16. D

anyone from Columbia MD?

I live in Columbia and I'm 22...I'd probably be down for meeting up one of these days
  17. D

For the college guys who want to meet women

So I'm going to be transferring to a new University this fall as a junior....there are dorms and such on campus however I will be a commuter student; anyone have any advice for a student like me who doesn't live on campus in regards to meeting people (guys and girls)?
  18. D

Dealing with anger issues...

So I have an anger issue that I definitely have to deal with...I get so angry at little things that my younger sisters do (or don't do), I find myself stressed out and angry from work (not enough competent help)....any good books or things you guys can recommend to help me with stress and anger...
  19. D

Girl doesn't return your calls: Call her out or just move on?

oops i forgot to mention that I'm 4 years YOUNGER, not older than her..lol you guys speak the truth...so just leave it be don't respond right? that does sound like the right thing
  20. D

Girl doesn't return your calls: Call her out or just move on?

So I have an update: She wrote me this email, and I was wondering if I should reply to it (age difference is 4 years, not 6 like she wrote lol) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi ******, i know that this is long overdue and I'm sorry that...