Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

New theory of sexual selection: The beta male.

This belongs in the Anything Else forum, for it makes no sense whatsoever in the grand scheme of the DJ/dating world. Nursery rhymes were meant for young children, not for people looking to improve their dating life. Alphas fight and win, betas just mostly pick up what's left to pick up; it's...
  2. B

What did I do wrong?

I'll go with this too. Learn from your mistakes, accept your fate and move on... plenty of fish in the sea. -Bill
  3. B

What did I do wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong, that I can tell of... save maybe for expecting so much from this girl. She probably woke up that day hoping to get some attention from her ex, since she could easily get yours anyways. Whether it's just a little game in her head or not shouldn't be relevant, as...
  4. B

Getting her...

I'm pretty sure she's a decent girl, but don't pay too much attention to what she says. She wants you around her because it makes her feel good about herself, that's pretty much it. As for your situation, and what you can do to get out of the friendzone you've put yourself into: you need to...
  5. B

"Do we must have sex every time we meet"

^-- what he said. Seriously, stop wasting your time. -Bill
  6. B

"Do we must have sex every time we meet"

I've experienced a similar situation, and unless I'm missing a very relevant detail here things are looking grim. The fact that she was reluctant to do stuff with you, especially before you guys would be away from each other for a while, means a lot. What I'm reading is she's trying to find a...
  7. B

Hottest chicks of 2005/2006 (lots of hot pics as well)

Paris Hilton is the very antithesis of beauty. No body, face is horrible, the girl just always looks drunk/stone, anorexic, no style whatsoever. Any other girl on the list beats her hands down. Melissa gets my vote. -Bill
  8. B

I don't want to blow this one!!!!!!!!

Get the digits then get a date; I'm not too fond of IM when it comes to "business". Want to get something going? show her you got game. For that to happen, show you have balls and ask her on a date. Also, don't put too much work into this one girl (that is, unless she's showing some...
  9. B

Do you have to be in shape for girls to have sex with you?

No, I don't trust you. Neither do most guys here, they know for a fact that this is utter bull (read Ruckus' post). There's "being shallow" then there's "having some standards". If fat girls don't meet your standards, it does not mean that you're shallow, it just shows that they don't meet...
  10. B

Why are we using so much math???

I really, really like this quote. Almost feel like sigging it :) -Bill
  11. B

Other word for oneitis

Well, since it's an acute, aggravated form of infatuation, you could always call it an infatuation. Oneitis is a made-up word meant to represented exactly that: a one-sided infatuation for a specific individual. Of course it's not gonna be found in a dictionary, not right now that is. -Bill
  12. B

Most AFC movie character?

Some people's very grasp on politics seems absurdly skewed. Praise Batman this is not a politics forum, because someone would get pulled in an e-fight. On another note, most movies are just AFC propaganda. The sweet, confused, needy guy winning in the end, with the jerk going to jail for some...
  13. B

9 Rules 2 Success

This statement is truly, genuinely wrong. Like somebody said before me, if you really believe this you do not have a soul. I don't flirt with third graders, so I wouldn't know. Whatever floats your boat. Jessica Alba just called, she says no. I have no clue how the original version read out...
  14. B

Was Today’s Tip, AFC? :confused:

My initial reaction was "Well, it depends how it's said... say it in a confident way and you should be okay" but just how innovative and insightful is that, really? I dunno, I wouldn't make a point of saying that to a woman I don't know. Most women have had such things said to them in the...
  15. B

Will juggling two girls that are best mates lead to disaster?

What superchristx said. You really, really don't need all that drama in your life. -Bill
  16. B

We Need another forum!!!!

It's not so much the AFCs themselves, for I feel an genuine AFC is looking for help, seeking advice and willing to do some self-improvement. Most of us are ready to help AFCs out (to a certain extent). The problem is with the people posting sh!tty posts after sh!tty posts, the trolls, the...
  17. B

We Need another forum!!!!

I believe that closer/tighter moderation of this forum would do the trick. I have absolutely nothing against new users (as a matter of fact, many of them are just as mature if not more mature and experienced than many veteran users) but most trolls/spammers are among new users. Respect is...
  18. B

pink shirts

I was talking specifically about superchristx's style, which he discusses in another thread. Of course they all fall for the dark side, but each guy's dark side is different. -Bill
  19. B

who did you go out with last weekend?

Depends what information you're looking for. Asked exactly like that, it could show that you actually care what she did and with whom... something you don't really want your question to convey. Ask her the same thing but in a funnier way, like "So, had a nice weekend at the nursery?" Things...
  20. B

pink shirts

Yeah, it's a girl thing, definitely... not to mention it's getting really old. Although the whole dark side thing does not appeal to me, I can see why it works. Not all chicks fall for it, far from it in fact, but done properly it's as good as any trick out there. -Bill