Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

If men weren't hypergamous themselves?

I am. You should believe everything you read on the net! lmao. Not for nothing though. Check out the definition of hypergamy and it's origins. Then tell me who started it. It was MEN. hypergamy (haɪˈpɜːɡəmɪ) n 1. (Anthropology & Ethnology) anthropol a custom that forbids a woman to...
  2. H

So you agree men are hypergamous too. Guess when you get your own nonsense thrown back at you you have to claim "troll" in a lame effort begging me to stop trashing you. You're a hurt little boy Fearherwoman. Some chick did a number on you didn't she.
  3. H

If men weren't hypergamous themselves wouldn't they simply stick to banging hippos and poor chicks with nothing to offer them rather than trying to learn game to get better quality chicks? Or are we to assume only chicks are hypergamous?
  4. H

If chicks riding the c@ck carosel is "real"..

Why? I state that for the same reason dudes are legends in their own minds and because I find the delusions hilarious!
  5. H

Good Looking Loser: The 4 Most Frequent Rejections You Will See

The "rejection" video he made was I think due to a lot of average dudes saying they couldn't do the approaches he normally does or for people who think what he does is fake. So he approached as best as a normal dude would with no astounding looking chicks as most dudes have approach anxiety...
  6. H

Good Looking Loser: The 4 Most Frequent Rejections You Will See

Forget the “PUA” mental contortion nonsense. Watch this Good Looking Loser video and you’ll see Chris getting rejected in real life situations. Nothing over the top. Just normal approaches. Sometimes chicks just aren’t available for whatever reason or just not interested. True story...
  7. H

LOL! Lame to you but I'm not spamming dudes. You take POF chicks as the end all be all? LMFAO! Keep hatin' son! You'd cry your KJ azz off if you were ever in my part time let alone out and do nada. Keep being a clown shoe! Hahahaha Uh ok. Cool story bro. Keep that "high value" frame. LMFAO...
  8. H

Too scared? LMAO. Dude I got a 24yo chasing me right now. Don't need POF chicks. I'll leave them to the "playaz". I don't care to get involved with trash. If other dudes feel like banging them out. Good. If I helped some dudes get replies and bang them etc. Good. As for me? Not interested in...
  9. H

^^^Sez the toolshed^^What mind awakening "game" is anyone talking about on here that shouldn't already be common sense unless there isn't a specific negative hurt feelings agenda attached to it? If you want to promote this "c@ck carosel" theory then you'd have to admit if you believe it's...
  10. H

Right bro. Right. So tell us what mind blowing "game" we don't already know. Chicks lie just like dudes do. Disney movies aren't real. Some chicks are slvts. Some chicks are BPD or have issues. Just like some dudes do. Some chicks will try to use dudes for money. If you...
  11. H

^^^And THIS.^^^ BB and Zekko pretty much summed up my thoughs. Though I could care less to go into as much detail as they did. It makes no sense to go around and around with dudes stuck in their thinking..EXCELLENT POSTS ZEKKO AND BB.
  12. H

Here's the difference. I don't need to "study" and go over and over and over the same old crap and look at every little detail like a lunatic. Never needed to know about sht that comes normal to meeting chicks, getting numbers etc and having three looong LTR's. Please dude. Most on here no...
  13. H

Holy crap! I found ( . ) ( . ) picture and full name on the net!

Flash the SS t1tty signal! I did some extensive Don Juan investigative research on the net based off ( . ) ( . ) limp wristed typing style and I found the woah-"man" himself! Bejesus! Apparently ( . ) ( . ) real name is Guo Feng. He's 53 and lives in China. Possibly...
  14. H

High School forums vs. DJ Discussion

The wrist is all I need! Check the stress relieving technique! >>> :cuss:
  15. H

Did dudes from the Manosphere vote for Obama or anyone at all?

The below was what I was asking dipstick. Or are you able to read and comprehend before banging out a reply on your keyboard with your forehead? Would members of the manosphere admit it if they had voted for Obama since they are against feminism etc. or did they even vote at all. In that...
  16. H

So Suave's definition of "feminine"?

Like I've said. Yes their ARE dudes who get hot chicks off looks, status etc. like their are dudes who pay chicks to like them. That "alpha fux, beta bucks" gets thrown out to mean "anyone who pays for anything with a chick is "beta", any dude who gets married is "beta", yet dudes who don't...
  17. H

Huge difference? PUA's 11 star DJs are "master seducers"? Uh ok. lol The only dude who isn't PUA or a "DJ" that I can tell get's chicks is Good Looking Loser. Fortunately for myself when you've grown up with several dudes like him and that guy Scotty your whole life you'll know the...
  18. H

According to women over at LS...gold digging only happens to rich men

It's "no big deal" when it isn't their money. Have these chicks pay that 6 grand instead and see how long they stick around or claim they weren't used. Hell you could get chicks who gold dig off the top 5%...Take six grand from thos chicks as well and see if it "isn't a big deal". Yea...
  19. H

Did dudes from the Manosphere vote for Obama or anyone at all?

I thought of that last night...I wondered for all their talk if the same dudes who can't stand feminisim etc. voted for Obama in both terms or at least his first, or if in another country wanted to see him elected. If dudes in the manosphere had voted for Obama would they even admit it...
  20. H

So Suave's definition of "feminine"?

I can't help it if you've been too busy for So Suave these days washing the dishes in your apron and high heels like a good lil cuckold. No wonder you pull the "extra manly" act on the forums..hahaha!