Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Private VIP section of SoSuave

Honestly love this idea. Reminds me of Mystery's Lounge.
  2. H

All we ever do is f**k

This has got to be the dumbest thread I have ever read. First off, you completely ignored her confrontation: Her:All we ever due is **** Me: since you don't want to so the beautiful thing,when are you free to go bowling or something else The only way you can go from here if you ignore this...
  3. H

Are you happy with yourself?

Its the law of abundance. A woman can smell the ability of a man to get many many other women. When everything in your life is going great, people can sense that and they want a piece of that.
  4. H

GF got pissed because i let her do whatever she wants

I agree with AtomSmasher, give her freedom but set the boundaries. Girl: IS it okay if I go to the club with some girlfriends? You: Sure, but if you end up fooling with any guys at the club, you can be sure this relationship ends.
  5. H

Gf killed mood for morning sex, and somehow I'm at fault? lol

Why did you need lube....? In this situation I would have told her its for the best of both of you and if she doesn't want to bang then you don't have to bang. You lost your power when you said, "It's a goop fest every time we do it, don't act so surprised". Ie. going against her will...
  6. H

I fell in love with F buddy

Make the sex more intimate and emotional. I bet she will start to fall in love. Don't bring up relationship jazz. That's her job.
  7. H

Texting all the damn time

Keep texting her but be the one who is unreactive. You don't want to lose her interest but you also don't want to look like someone who has too much time on his hands.
  8. H

how to talk to two girls at a bar.....

And I just had a threesome with Paris hilton and Britney Spears. Woo me!
  9. H

Women lose Interest after I go out with them

#1 rule in dating. NEVER initiate a conversation after the date is over. LET HER wonder what you thought of the date. BE mysterious. You were texting her and being too needy after the date. Her interest level drops. Also, you need to go sexual early in the date. Kiss at the end of the date...
  10. H

Single Mothers Equals Bad News

Getting into a relationship with a single mother is stupid. They are only good for the smash and dash. Some single mothers can be cool to be with, but don't expect them to be faithful.
  11. H

Need help guys

Get your plates spinning. Listen to The Game has Changed by Daft Punk. No contact. Drive her with madness.
  12. H

Field report and boy are foreign women great

You invited another women to join you while being on a date with your wife? You are serious?
  13. H

Do you guys have ways of cueing yourself into a confident mood?

Well, do you mean in the club? Because you can't fake any emotions you don't already possess. You need to get into a process oriented trance in the club. If you mean in general? Go to the gym, do some deadlifts and squats. You will feel like a muthafuggin bauce if you stay consistent with your...
  14. H

Should you go on dates with women you're not attracted to?

A lot of guys here will tell you, Aww yeah low quality girls? Screw that. Don't waste your time. But if you need to get out of the scarcity mind frame its a great way to get out of the hole. Bang her and get your mojo back. Keep her around and soon abundance will reappear.
  15. H

It seems like all that matters is whether the girl finds you attractive or not

Attraction gives a man the golden armor of puzzy. But its the abilities and courage of the peasant to take on the man in the golden armor with just his tattered clothes and farming tools.
  16. H

How many of you would take back a cheater ?

I would only take her back only to put her in her place. :/ that's just me though. Plus you have to imagine her on all fours getting rode up the bungholio, only to be proceeded with a gigantic meat pipe about to get the valve uncranked.
  17. H

how much is too much? line between AFC/Just being nice

You need to socially calibrate yourself to certain situations. Look at the girl before you NEG. Does she look like she'll be the person to take it the wrong way? Usually it only works on 9's or 10's NEG because it is arising from you. Not because you want to put yourself in a power position...
  18. H

How do I better myself without thinking of women

Man you need to stop placing your happiness on women alone. If you can't be happy/content with yourself being alone, how is a girl going to want to be with you? Girls love a guy who can have fun on his own and is always going on his own adventures. Go out talk to women, socialize, build up...
  19. H

so im laying in bed w. my girlfriend, and..

She's testing you like any woman should and would. Grab your balls and man up when she S@#$ tests you. Tell her you'll get some food with some other girl and that's she is wasting your time.
  20. H

Is this being unreasonable? Regarding my LTR

She should be doing 80% or greater of initiation. Otherwise she has low interest. Don't let this be a power play where you end up sucking your thumb with the dunce hat on. Start spinning plates. She's testing you on your ability to be in abundance.