Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Lotus Effect

Place where to find "real" women

It was Pouring last wednesday. I went to the local bar at 11PM. There were only men, drunks, and drugdealers. I'm using crutches. 2 girls waked by. Solid 8 and a sad 5. I approach. 2 hours later I'm going to their place. Bottomline. You can pick up chicks, anywhere, anytime, under any condition.
  2. Lotus Effect

Help on killing the nice guy - How to man up?

Due to the accident I developed a sickness of the hip bone called Osteonecrosis. For now, what I'm allowed, by the doctors, to do are the following: Swimm Bike Push-ups Crunches And it is pretty much what I'm doing. (minus the bike) Can't do any impact activities, such as running, contact...
  3. Lotus Effect

I really need to get back to the gym, but with the accident there is no horizon on when that is happening. Finance wise, as I told you guys, I just got to a new country, and even though I have a good gig going on, I am still on probation, which renders me quite insecure for the time being. So...
  4. Lotus Effect

Thanks for the honesty guys. Again, I was not always like this, and shifting culture, with a car crash that imobilized me for 2 months did not help. I used to be way more confident, but hit after hit since Ive got in Portugal made me descend into a place so dark that I can't even recognize...
  5. Lotus Effect

I have a sales gig Chowda. Thanks for the good advice BeExcellent. About the welcoming part, I'm an old poster already, but thanks anyway. And about healing, that's the main thing right now, so again, solid advice. Pierce, it is hard putting things into effort when you have no social circle...
  6. Lotus Effect

Already read it! do you guys have anything else?
  7. Lotus Effect

Hey guys, after long days of thinking it finally hit me. I’ve became a nice guy. I wasn’t, I was rebellious and carefree. some backstory: I dated a chick for five years, and she took my balls away. The breakup happened Jan/22. 2022 was hands down the worst year of my life, but by Sep/22...
  8. Lotus Effect

Girls like older men confirmed

Great post! I was thinking about IRATA for some time. I think if things go south with my actual sales gig im swinging the rope.
  9. Lotus Effect

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Eliminate weakness Kill the Walt Disney fantasy Grow up Live the real life that’s what I thought today I’ve lived with her It was my childhood fantasy. Check! done that, now it is time to move on
  10. Lotus Effect

yeah, i agree. and i know that they only change their hearts down the line. the thing that is hurting me, is that now that ive deleted her, there is no way for her to have a change of heart, since she will not see anything, cause im off grid. so those long years, are off limits now, and i...
  11. Lotus Effect

You got the hemisphere right! But nope, I'm from Brazil!
  12. Lotus Effect

Thanks mate. And I gotta tell you, I did beared way too damn much by myself. I got in Portugal in August, broke with the chick in September, same day I crashed against a tree. Got surgery on my collar bone, the girl never showed up to see if I was alive. Called someday just to check. Last...
  13. Lotus Effect

I know... i kept her there in order for her to see my ascend ................. (which still hasn't happened, since I've only began walking without crutches this week) In fact, I didn't want to loose the opportunity for one day she regret and come back crawling aka, the ultimate AFC...
  14. Lotus Effect

113 Days Deleted and blocked her from instagram, alongside with all her family members. After that, I decided deleting my instagram altogether, since it has not helped me in any way whatsover for this past almost 4 months. All I did was posting some eventual cool story to see if she would see...
  15. Lotus Effect

90+ days of NC Had a good laid for the first time after the breakup. The chick wasn’t all that much, but I had some good time. at xmas night. Then hooked up with a 2nd chick the other day. Did some kink stuff but no fork. It was cool anyway. Very hot chick, and she is dating another guy which...
  16. Lotus Effect

Random: Ted Lasso is based on the Book of Pook

Well, the title says it all. I jsut finished watching the show, and despite a lot o feminism being thrown left and right, especially at the last (3rd) season, the whole show, especially the first season, just pretty much throw all the fifteen lessons. They seriously go up onto the point of...
  17. Lotus Effect

You have to stop now man it will get better But first it will get worse
  18. Lotus Effect

It’s been months now. 3 months since we’ve last been together for real. 2 months since I’ve cut contact. as I told you, is a little b!tch move. havent done. Specially because the reason of me doing would have come from such weak azz frame. just needed to vent! Tks m8