Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Dhoulmagus

DNC Leaked Emails | SoSuave Challenge

Ya he's even working with evil ass Putin now lmao
  2. Dhoulmagus

What do women want?

Yes, woman physically, girl mentally. There's a lot of men children running around here.
  3. Dhoulmagus

DNC Leaked Emails | SoSuave Challenge

The fact is that Bernie ran a failed campaign and only yelled Voter fraud when he lost instead of fixing his mistakes. His supporters were young, ignorant, and annoying. Eventually, his campaign began to reflect the typical bernie blow. That blowout in the SC primary should have been a...
  4. Dhoulmagus

What do women want?

Girls want Mr.Fun(boys), women want a man.
  5. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

Lmao
  6. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

Yessss exactly! What do you think the world will be like in 10-20 years?
  7. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

The factory I work at starts at 12.50 for line jobs. In addition, I worked at my uncles factory making 16 a hour and 22 after overtime salting raw meat during one summer my college year lol. There's jobs that pay well and there's jobs that don't . You just have to know where to look and be an...
  8. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

Why not look at the reasons for the company selling itself to Whirpool instead of attacking some fantasy dream? There's plenty of factory jobs in the USA. Again, there's companies that benefit from manufacturing overseas and there's companies that benefit from manufacturing within the USA...
  9. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

Exactly, the world is doomed regardless. People like the jerk to the ages where the USA was the only country with industrial capability post WW2. Now, everybody isn't just recovering from having their countries destroyed by the effects of WW2.
  10. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

In US history, US business presidents seem to be worst and most corrupt. I'm not saying Trump will, but this has been a noticeable trend. If you are against a company choosing to do business overseas then you aren't supporter of capitalism. There are companies that choose to manufacture in...
  11. Dhoulmagus

How to deal with a bully

Op must appear weak and annoying
  12. Dhoulmagus

How to deal with a bully

Who the **** gets bullied after elementary school?
  13. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

At least you understand. People either act like operating in china is the cheat code for a company to succeed or that our presidents are forcing our companies to go overseas. Some companies benefit from outsourcing overseas and some companies benefit from just staying within the country. If a...
  14. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

I don't think either of these will have an effect. Trump will manage to sly his way out of debates like he did with the GOP ones. The Trump kool aid is just too **** good for some people and they will never get off of it.
  15. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

I kind of feel the same right now tbh. I don't get paid worth ****, but there are people on the assembly line that are making well above their added value and driving Chevy Silverados with their new RVs. Yet, my job is more expensive and harder to hire for. In fact, they tried hiring somebody...
  16. Dhoulmagus

Trump Leads Hillary

I think after this week will determine who will win the general election. If Hillary recovers from the email scandal then I see her winning. If Trump is still on top then he will win unless something else happens which I don't know what. In addition, what jobs are gone? There's plenty of...
  17. Dhoulmagus

A double standard in race and game discussion.

Pretty sure I'm going to Atlanta lol
  18. Dhoulmagus

Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, Your Thoughts

Lmao, yall are resorting to calling me racist now. Learn the definition of racist before you sling it around please.
  19. Dhoulmagus

Yes, those immigrants succeed because they are either bringing their best skilled here and they have an established network waiting for them as soon as they enter US soil. You are right, blacks need their own networks to be able to compete with other races. Just because a black guy has a cozy...
  20. Dhoulmagus

and white people don't break the law? There's plenty of youtube videos of white guys harassing cops with their constitutional knowledge.