Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Shocked by the transformation

But if you liked her so much and as you said she was trying hard to close the gap between both of you, why did you breakup? if you still like her?
  2. J

Sharing Wife? WTF!

GOD bless you wife and protect your **** from her knife. But on the side not i don't think any spouse will agree to share his/her booty with someone else.
  3. J

The Universal Female Excuse Archive! Add any female excuses you've gotten or heard!

Seriously? I was like lol the whole time after reading it:crackup:
  4. J

Christians - Why Did God Create Satan?

I think no one will be able to give you satisfactory answer to your question other than GOD Himself. As like everyone has already stated that Humans and Angels have their own free will and GOD does not want force love. So He rather let us choose if we want to follow him to eternity in Heaven or...
  5. J

I made something for you guys

Its search engine for dating, looking good so far.
  6. J

Grand Theft Auto 5

I am still waiting for PC version.
  7. J

Where Did All The Good Men Go?

I can't really say if this thing is real or just a fake.
  8. J

What do you think Advice needed

I would suggest to check her phone or her emails or anything if you get chance so you can clear all your doubts and if you feel find out anything suspicious, then you should just confront her rather than thinking about it and making your life miserable.
  9. J

Your long term strength, performance & physique goals

I have recently joined gym and have started doing 5x5 for size and strength
  10. J

I think my wife is insane

So the reason his wife is behaving weird is cause he is too submissive ?