Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

Have Another Passion If your sole focus is on women, then you automatically put **$$y on a "pedestal"; rendering your efforts useless. If you have something else that your passionate about, it can make you that much more attractive because you have no desire for women. - Midnight
  2. M

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

I wasn't in an official relationship with this girl, it was more like friends with benefits... but I really did (and still do) care. I'm accepting this challenge because I no longer want to be the chump that wants to work things out and be taken for a fool(again). She wont care that I stop...
  3. M

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

My breaking point was today I'm midnight. A freshman in college an amateur PUA. My breaking point was today, about 3 hours ago. I went on date, got back to my room and kissed closed, but nothing else. Every good pickup artists knows that 90% of the time its never the girls fault, its just the...