Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Cold PU's.

what the hell is a pu?
  2. B

Smooth's Alpha Male Definition

it sounds like both guys you are describing are alpha males, just over different sizes of groups. all you tell us is lead more, get more poontang
  3. B

How to... Comfort a sad girl?

next time, try to get her to do something, like hey, why don't you come inside and we can play billiards or something. i don't know what was around, but be creative. would you like to walk back to the house with me? whatever. oh, and take an english class. your first paragraph is incomprehensible
  4. B

I have to kiss her?

you want to make out with her, if you've been doing your part right, she probably likes you too (or is too bored to care who she goes out with). if that's the case, she probably wants to make out with you. first, you have to find a nice quiet place that is secluded and comfortable (it's going to...
  5. B

college girls in high school?

i'm really into a chick who i had a class with in college (i'm a junior in high school). i met her in honors physics (at berkeley) and she's on the graduate triathalon team. i mean, she's just .......wow....... ya know? i've never really been shy around her and she is the one who first talked to...
  6. B

How old are you guys

i'm a junior in high school, but i graduate at the end of the first semester. i have been and will be going to UC Berkeley 3/4 enrolled. i just turned 17 a month or two ago
  7. B

telling a girl to get rid of facial hair

having dealt with someone that has had this problem to a major extent, i have a couple of tips for you. first of all, make sure she doesn't have a really good reason for getting rid of the hair. i knew a girl whose parents were really strict and would not let her eat meat, cut her hair, or shave...
  8. B

unusual high school

i really think that all the advice here is priceless, but i have a slight problem. i do not and have not gone to a normal high school ever. in 9th grade, there were 25 students in my high school. i attended community colleges after that where people were shocked and amazed to find a 15 year old...