Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Women Aren't Emotional Or Logical, They Are Sociopaths (Proof)

You guys are the same manipulative sociopaths. You go and call yourself by another word: ''seducers'', btch please. You attract the same type of people, what's so weird? You think this billionaire got his money with clean hands? Without any manipulative thoughts? Oh kids, grow up.
  2. B

Donald trump is an emotional man.

What are you projecting?
  3. B

Flashback to 1988: "Women are Wh*res!"

Dont lie, men has become those so called chastes. Same ****, only reserved.
  4. B

Flashback to 1988: "Women are Wh*res!"

The same way men are whvres too
  5. B

Should I **** the average girl or work my way up to a hot one?

both has pros and cons. In fact, everything you do in life has pros and cons. So do whatever you feel like doing.
  6. B

Girls Dumping Successful Men for Bums

You guys just destroyed the whole idea of this forum
  7. B

Insane Story with unknown ending...

Bahahhahha
  8. B

Insane Story with unknown ending...

Man you are insane
  9. B

Yo im from Finland. I want to know the cologne, thanks.

Yo im from Finland. I want to know the cologne, thanks.
  10. B

When to back off the Alpha a little with a serious GF

Nononono. Keep it 60-40. Once in a while show her some more love if you have been cold to her. If it is always 90-10, she'll just figure your not interested and will find someone who is. At least if its a woman that is "high quality". And not someone who is desperate, low.
  11. B

Women dominate emotionally and psychologically

Sorry to dissapoint you, but what you just described is a manipulstive psychopath, a true con artist. Yes. Brad Pitt just didn't know this, unlike you guys who knows this is the case 100%.
  12. B

My god you are stupid. All these statements you made are POSITIVE; HIGH VALUE. Psychopathness, sociopathness, manipulative people are LOW people. A con artist presents himself as high value even tough he might not be. Then what is the difference between women and con artist? YOU ARE 100% SURE...
  13. B

Do you want to see my dvck that bad? I can send you a picture. Do you want to see my instagram for example? I'm pretty famous there and have enough girls throwing themselves at me, so I know what I'm talking about, unlike ''an enlightened man'' contradicting himself completely constantly...
  14. B

And the funny thing is, you ''enlightened men'' are attracted to THESE WOMEN.
  15. B

I found my Disney princess.

Why can't i find these girls' poon you described attractive? Or desireable? What you described was a combination of sociopath, psychopath and a dead body. How the **** can i **** these poons? Hmm? The only way I see myself finding these poons attractive is if i degrade myself to such level. I...
  16. B

LR: I f*cked girl within two hours of meeting her

Damn you have a lot of time for dates
  17. B

Say something to your 18 year old self.

Life is balanced.
  18. B

Intemidating girls with my sh1tty persona/behaviour

You guys suffer from nothing more than your ego.
  19. B

The Epiphany

You need to see a doctor.
  20. B

Why beta males cling to Disney fairy tale LTR's

Do you want to see my cvck that bad?