Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Will chewing up pills have the same effect?

Huh? Why do we chew food? To make it digest faster? If your body can't absorb it if it's chewd, where does it go? Back in the day when I did a lot of drugs, we would chew them up and swallow. You would get high twice as fast.
  2. R

Please Help! I have horrible breath

My girl friend is a Dental Hygienist. She says that Acid Reflux will also cause bad breath...
  3. R

On-line dating

Tried online. Thanx... That's why I haven't done it yet smooth. I like reality.
  4. R

On-line dating

I'm sure this has been covered, but I couldn't find it on a search. I'm thinking of signing up with one of those on-line dating services just for the he!! of it. Any one have a good profile? Good experiences? Bad?
  5. R

"On a break" ...?

Thanx. I was just curious if any one had any other interpretations. I've never been on a break before. I was right though. She called last night and it is over. I guess being "on a break" is easier than telling you to get completely lost. And you are right Maverick...NEXT !!!!
  6. R

"On a break" ...?

My Ex and I hooked up for about a month. Then she becomes distant. Now, she wants to "take a break". I'm just curious what everyone else defines "taking a break" as. Me- I beleive I'ev been dumped pending her success in finding someone else. She'll make it final when she finds him...
  7. R

I think I blew it...

Sounds like she wasn't that interested if she changed the subject. Maybe the movie. Maybe you. Either way, the cafe is a great place to meet women. I met tons that way when I was in school... remember, she's no the only woman in the cafe. Sit with a different one tomorrow...
  8. R

Well, I'm now single

I agree. You have nothing to loose by calling her. I hate when things fizzle out. I mean, there's no real closure. When there's "someone else" or a good reason for the break, it stings, but there's closure. Both suk though...
  9. R

Please B1tch slap me !

I just need to be slapped bad... Ok. My Ex girl friend breaks up with her current BF about a month ago. The guy she dumped me for. So, I console her. We hook up and are together nearly 24/7. The whole time, she keeps reminding me that she does not want to be serious. That she's still hooked...
  10. R

Work out Motivation

Thanx... You're right. It's the way you look. By the way, I get to work this a.m. and am walking down my aisle. I over hear one of the fat b1tches mumble "yum" under her breath as I walked by. It made my day! (Not that I'm attracted to fat b1tches!)
  11. R

Work out Motivation

I've been kind of burn out (on my work outs) lately. Just wondering what you guys do to keep motivated. I just took a week off. I am going to change my routine and the time I work out. Any other suggestions?
  12. R

Looking too young

I know it sux now, but I had the same problem. You'll appreciate it down the road. Right now, you just have to work harder, be ****ier/funnier, etc... I'm 41 now and have these 22 year olds checking me out at the gym all the time. People guess my age at 28 or so. I quit dating 20...
  13. R

beer and carbs???

right and muscle turns to fat... Think before you type...
  14. R

grey hair @ 18!

GET OVER IT! It's hair. I had a room mate that was 21 and that had the typical male patern baldness. Hair on the sides and back, but none on the top. Like what was said above. Hair dye...
  15. R

New Gym full of HB's 8+!

Ever had a female workout partner? Perfect oppertunity... Plus, social proof... PLus dates...Plus... Get over being watched...
  16. R

Constantly Changing Workouts

I pretty much change exercises/routines when I get board with them. I do change intensity every couple of weeks or so. A couple of weeks heavy, lower reps. A couple lighter, etc. Nothing's written in stone. It just depends on how much I have recovered since the last week. I too Love cardio...
  17. R

Condom ... vanished?

Well, chances are she won't know who got her pregant...
  18. R

Glutamine or Creatine

mixed digestion...give me a break...Yeah, it may be optimal to take them 30 minutes a part, but so is eating every other nutrient... I'm sure that was figured out in some lab some where. How will other nutrients react the the two? I've been mixing the two for years, have taken them...
  19. R

Body-for-Life, Results?

Body for Life is a life style. Not a body building cutting routine... There's a difference. Too, all profits for Body for Life go to make a wish foundation... Bill Phillips made his money off of EAS...
  20. R

Do you think I'm fat ?

Classic... My responses... a) "Yes" with a smile. Then "sweety, you don't have to ask. I'll let you know when I think your fat. Besides, I don't go out with fat @sses". b) "Prettier? Yeah. In an American Kennel club kind of way"....