Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

How to knock the 9.5s off their pedestals...

Ignore them. Pretend you haven't noticed, because you haven't. Hit on a homely looking 7.5 and don't look back.
  2. A

Female boss - does she like me

Drop subtle hints that she's being unproffesional.
  3. A

when a chick says she's fat

Tell here "Listen Hoe, what the **** would I be doing with a fat or ugly chick???"
  4. A

Pretty cool thing to say to a girl after sex

"NEXT!" :D
  5. A

Lesbians

Okay, this is a serious question now. Has anyone ever tried to pull a lesbo? I think some lesbains can be pretty hot. Plus, it'd be like the ultimate trophy...
  6. A

B!tches, Hoes and Hypocrisy

Well Fingers I agree to a certain extent, but you seem to be suggesting that monogamy and faithful marriages are also bad, which I happen to disagree with. This is not because I am religious. You think I'd be posting here if I was religious?
  7. A

Cold approaches in England

Sure they do. Shine ye shoes, guvner?
  8. A

Be romantic!

Has anyone ever tried being an AFC just for a joke? I mean, buying flowers and acting like a little ***** just to see how big an AFC you can be? Dude, that would be like the ultiamte witty thing for a DJ to do. I'm talking about being all nice and crap, like it's some kind of evil...
  9. A

JUST JUST JUST... go get rejected

It is impossible for me to get rejected. If a woman turns me down. It's because I planned it that way, and she is just a pawn in my evil little game. MU HA HA HA.
  10. A

A date with a Russian girl from class

What the hell is this sh|t? Why haven't you banged her already?
  11. A

Attacking what we cant understand must stop

GOOD. That's how we function best. That's how nature intended us to be.
  12. A

LAY REPORT: Suavedave learns to avoid supplication after sex!

Translation: "Don't be a p.ussy after sex."
  13. A

taking yellow teeth girl out

Why do you want a discreet solution? Why ***** foot arround? I'd tell her that her teeth are yellow and that not cleaning properly can cause gum disease - and if she didn't like that, then I'd next her ass into next week.
  14. A

FORMER AFC making some changes tonite!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm gona look around for some more of Badgers posts. Lets see if we can't psycho analyze this mother ****er.
  15. A

FORMER AFC making some changes tonite!!!!!!!!!

A psycho ***** once scratched my car. I thought THAT was neurotic - and you're not even a girl.
  16. A

Getting back an engagement ring.

This is just a rough guess, but let us assume that "team B"is in position around back of the house and "team A" is ready to go in front. After verifying target is at location, team A is ordered to take out the front door with battering ram. By this time, team B has already secured the back...
  17. A

How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

It vaz not like dis under ze nazis!
  18. A

"Smurfing" the competition

I cant imagine a true DJ doing this. It is a cowardly yellow tactic.