Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Got fired, what do I put in my apps?

I got fired for "having an attitude." So I guess it was a legitimate reason. It was at Wendy's and I trained there for only 2 weeks. I want to know what the best way to handle this would be. I'm not asking if I should lie or what you think might be a good idea. I am asking HOW to lie, and...
  2. A

I'm 19 and my parents are making me pay rent

That's off-topic, but I agree. I think my parents brought me into this world and they oughta do their best to deal with the consequences.
  3. A

I think you should take your own advice. I did, and now I owe the government a bunch of money on TOP of my rent, plus I need to get a car.
  4. A

It really just seems like more expenses for me...I already have my ambitions, but all they want is for me to go and stay in college.
  5. A

Crippling loneliness

Yeah. I think everyone actually feels that way though. At least at some point. People change, too, so even good friends can fade away. I don't really know how to deal with it, except to realize that everybody else goes through it too and to just not worry about it.
  6. A

I spent most of my money on my first year of college--I was stone broke for a while, and I had to take a year off to make some more money. I'm at home for this year and have a part-time job, still looking for another one or a full-time. Anyway, my dad says as long as I'm not actively in...
  7. A

Girls lie when they say they have a bf

So y'all recommend funny lines, but realistically, once a girl rejects you is there anything you can do? I know boyfriend is code, but the fact that so many girls tell me this made me wonder if a lot of them really did have boyfriends.... Not a single one of them has ever been honest and...
  8. A

Girls lie when they say they have a bf

This is the most common response I get when I ask a girl out or try to get her number, along with "I don't know you." See my other thread. I know this is a common **** test, but there are so many different answers on how to handle this. Please feel free to post threads where this question...
  9. A

What does "I don't know you mean?"

From what you guys say it sounds like I'm bailing out too early--usually my interactions don't go past a few minutes, either because she doesn't seem interested and I leave or she bails. It's like slowly over time they'll start paying less attention to the conversation and to their laptop/phone...
  10. A

I thought introducing yourself too soon was AFC.
  11. A

How the hell do I even respond to this?

If you haven't ****ed her yet, don't meet her friends.
  12. A

Another girl against the wall (haha, coincidence). I smile and sit down. "Hi." She is looking at her phone, doesn't look up. I tap her on the shoulder. "Hi." Looks at me and says hi then goes back to phone. "What's up?" Girl looks over. "I don't know you." I know, terrible opener, but she...
  13. A

Girl sitting against wall. "Hey, thanks for waiting for me, I know I took a long time." She laughs and turns bright red. Pulls out her phone. Pause. "Alright, so are you ready to go?" Stares at her phone, can't hear what she says. "What have you been doing all this time that you've been...
  14. A

Thanks for this answer. But what if they say these things before I've asked them out/asked for their number? As in 30 seconds into the conversation?
  15. A

If it was obvious what it meant, I wouldn't be asking. I honestly have ZERO clue what this means when they say this. It means NOTHING to me. Makes sense, but what about the rest of the time?
  16. A

How the hell do I even respond to this?

Why are you asking us? Are you really over it or just saying that? Do you want to **** her or not? Are you going to let you "I'm the player" ego next this girl when you don't actually want to?
  17. A

Bloomington and/or Carmel Indiana

Will be here for another month, then to Carmel, near Indy. Anyone?
  18. A

"I don't know you." "Who are you?" etc. As in after we've talked or I've asked them out or something, or even just 30 seconds into a convo. What do girls mean when they say this? Does it mean "I'm not interested" or what?
  19. A

A question for older and experienced guys

If that's true, it might explain why I smile at girls and they immediately do everything possible to avoid looking at me.