Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Abnormally skinny forearms/wrist

Hey bro, I'm in the same boat over here. I have skinny forearms as well. I've actually been looking up a product called 'Fat Gripz'. I've seen a lot of people getting some good results from it. Do a google search on it and see what you find. Good luck bro, us skinny forearm guys must stick...
  2. D

Other dudes trying to hit on your GF

This scenario has gotten many a man's a** whopped. This is a classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong. First and foremost, try to de-escalate the situation. Possibly play it off like she's drunk. Second when you get home, kick her to the curb. The way I see it, you don't need to a gf...
  3. D

Just sent this ridiculous message to a bunch of girls on OkC...

Want to start using POF and Match to meet women....where do I start? I was actually looking for a system to use on POF or match. Does anyone have any advice on a good system?
  4. D

slight pain in left shoulder

Shoulders aren't anything to play with... I felt a sharp pain when I was bench pressing in my right shoulder. It really could be any number of things. In my case, because of all of the weight lifting I've done over the years, my clavicle bone became more dense, and started interrupting my...