Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

is she just not attracted to me??

I'd LJBF her personally. You could continue seeing her as a friend if you really do like her as a person and have the time for it. Be outcome independent and she may come around eventually. On the other hand if you don't feel you're getting anything from the interaction as is without...
  2. S

Misandry doesn't exist

That's interesting, but how does this help me pick up chicks?
  3. S

Chaperone sh!t test?

You call it getting defensive, I call it clarifying myself. Anyway thanks for the input I'll keep it in mind.
  4. S

Chaperone sh!t test?

I didn't word it quite that way. I let her know I wasn't interested in joining her and her sister, and that they should have a nice time together. I'm not butthurt at all I just am indifferent. If she wants to see me she'll let me know. It's just not worth it to me to try all that hard with...
  5. S

Chaperone sh!t test?

I responded "nah, I'm good. You two have fun though." Lol @ "Probably because you stalked her on facebook.". I just added her cuz I saw her on another friends page and had forgotten about her, and I want to be the first kid on my block with 1000 facebook friends :crackup:, but she messaged me...
  6. S

Chaperone sh!t test?

I reconnected with an acquaintance thru facebook and suggested we get together, she excitedly agreed. I suggested a particular night and instead of responding within 2-3 mins that she had been previously in the interaction she lagged for like 10 minutes so I told her I had to go and to let me...
  7. S

Im thinking about throwing in the white towel and accepting fate

What I mean is you talk about your ego being hurt, and you talk about being forced to come here to learn about game. You're not taking responsibility for your choices. You saying that you're forced to come here is a cop out. Nobody forced you. You want something, you want to figure out why...
  8. S

Im thinking about throwing in the white towel and accepting fate

Two red flags I noticed from things you said in this thread. These two statements make you come across as pretty weak minded. Think about it. edit: you might want to check this out http://www.kratosguide.com/ego-the-false-center/
  9. S

General advice for a red pill male who has a lot going for him

I don't think your confident alpha facade is very convincing when you date a girl for 8 weeks without kissing her. 9/10 Well played troll thread, sir.
  10. S

Need help on how to turn my life around

Ask girls you know and like to meet for coffee or something you want to do. If they don't want to, move on to the next one. Once you run out of girls you know and are interested in (or even before you do) then move on to girls you don't know. Figure out a way to open a conversation with them...
  11. S

shall I answer her birthday wishes?

I misunderstood what you meant by 'her birthday' wishes. I understand now that you meant her wishing you a happy birthday.
  12. S

On No-Fap

That too.
  13. S

These two statements don't appear to be logically congruent btw.
  14. S

On No-Fap

Try meditating. Just sit quietly and focus on your breathing for 20 minutes.
  15. S

That's the point. No, it let's her know that you've disregarded her as a prospect and moved on.
  16. S

Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Getting Abortion

This is really not the place for this thread.
  17. S

I just wanted to say thanks to SoSuave

On behalf of SoSuave, you're welcome.
  18. S

Bachelorette Parties

Thanks for the advice. Next time i'm invited to a bachelorette party i'll be sure to implement these tactics.
  19. S

Why am I so ugly.

lol Question: What kind of bear is best?
  20. S

picking up girl, she does not ask you anything

If all you're doing is asking question after question why should she do anything differently. Try saying something to shake her up a little. Say she answers another one of your questions, respond "that's cool, you're kind of boring though" or something along those lines, something to...