Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

I'm in a tough spot

shes interested obviously. and if shes waiting for u to make a move, then thats what it is. do it. youll be happy.
  2. G

Cancelled a date because she will be on her periods.

yup. just ask again to make sure
  3. G

POF The dumber the message the more they reply..

i agree with naughtninja guys. dont care how dumb she is. shes gonna get ****ed in her mouth and ass. if she insults u, dont insult back. DONT. Just be nice....charm her cuz all u wanna do is? what? ****
  4. G

Butt hurt Fatties

looool that was entertaining
  5. G

Spinning plates while in a LTR.. Yay or Nay?

admit it, you greww up in a slum sewer
  6. G

and u guy, sound like a mentally retarded handicapped small assbrain who doesnt get **** no matter how many ppl on this forum tell you so
  7. G

dumba$$ mother****a playher****. no brains. reps to you. i aint a guy who drools over woman but i dont disrespect them
  8. G

pathetic and laughable. no point in having an ltr then if losing it doesnt matter. finding another woman for emotional bonding is tuff work all over again because the woman has to be perfect in my opinion to emotionally bond, hard to find. the thought of getting caught is even worse , as i gotta...
  9. G

well at least ur advice makes proper sense. thumbs up bro
  10. G

yes its a new concept HAHA. sexual variety well thats new. your woman will be sex starved til she dies and you will be back on ur toes again gdluck. o yah what if she catches u what do u say?
  11. G

so why have an LTR in the first place, smartass retaRd? ltr means you probably love the woman or have deep feelings for u to even have one. if you **** other women, shows you dont need her anyway. its ok to have other women on the side as 'friends' and mingle too but to **** them? that crosses...
  12. G

Regret cheating on my wife, she wants divorce

lol idiot move. But yeah I wish you the best.
  13. G

How the random breakup/nc thing works great to your advantage

and what if someone did that **** to you? just tell the girl you broke it off. at least you dont have to deal with **** knowing you told her. If you just disappear on the woman, you're kind of a puzzy anyway
  14. G

Chick texts me back after almost 9 months

its good she told you otherwise you wouldve wracked your brain out trying to find out what she wanted. now that shes back, **** her and chuck her
  15. G

Finding your woman's TRUE colors

seriously what kind of "results" are we talkin here? HUH? in your head maybe??? illusions?? if you call whatever you have now as results, down the road youll be tempted to try this **** again since your so hung up on it and the woman will finally see YOUR true ****in colours. im sure if you...
  16. G

ok guy. im gonna give props to BPH. what hes saying is right man. Open up your eyes. do you see the advice your posting as threads? they reek of hate or a very cynical perspective of women. You really shouldn't hate them, no matter how much you've been through. just take your experiences as a...
  17. G

Gf constantly sending long texts about how happy and in love she is

looool i laughed at how many threads from you titled "gf ___ texts." well did you ever ask her to hang out? and dude, you feel the same or what?
  18. G

loool i still think hes probably 14 or 17 some **** like that. theres no way a 28 year old would behave like this. his experiences show.
  19. G

I dont need to read **** books like those lol. and i think you seem to have this misunderstanding or misconception that you can keep doing that forever. eventually shes gonna pullback. these games or mind games or certain tricks only work during the BEGINNING stages of dating to "get" the girl...