Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Life in College vs Life after it, when is it actually easier to get laid?

It depends on the person really. While college game may work for some, it may not really work for others. The best thing to do if college game isn't working is to acquire resources (job, money, fitness) and proceed from there. **** I never got laid while in college so my best hope is to get...
  2. C

Women Don't Give A Sh!t

Before you hope, think and act first. Only disappointment comes to those who hope and wait.
  3. C

Are There Two Types of Alpha Males. Ego vs Egoless Alpha??

Most girls (the ones under 25) tend to be attracted to the ones who boast about their abilities and accomplishments (the egotistical alpha). Sure alphas without egos do exist (they are the ones that accomplish more), but they don't seem to be concerned too much about the accomplishments they...
  4. C

Do you think thugs who killed Aussie in OK were subconsciously trying to be bad boys?

Some things seem to never change, like that time where James Holmes was getting groupies in prison for that Batman incident. Just goes to show that the reverse situation does not happen, if ever.
  5. C

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

Men give, women take. This means that men earn the things while the women take what men have earned from them.
  6. C

Haven't FAP for 6+ months.

Day 3; learned how to orgasm without ejaculation. Awesome.
  7. C

Haven't FAP for 6+ months.

Broke on day 7, masturbating 5 times in the past 2 hours
  8. C

The 2 Types of Losers

I was referring to situations where you were expecting a promotion after working at a company for 5 years, and someone else receives it instead. There could have been something that you did (assuming you and your boss are on good terms), but most likely it was beyond my control
  9. C

The 2 Types of Losers

So no matter what your situation is in life, you are saying that it's always your fault? Right
  10. C

Is concern over the feminization of the male due to a "dystopian" mind?

It could also be that the male and female gender is basically becoming reversed (or just being homogenized), meaning that women will be in power over men shortly. This is dystopian thinking btw.
  11. C

The HB9-10 nonsense.

Regarding all of this, when a girl with an HB rating > 8 appears, it's basically natural for us men to take a glance/stare at the girl. Since our brains tend to act a certain way when we notice something attractive, we tend to act differently around girls who are very attractive compared to...
  12. C

What are you doing this weekend?

I got 5 midterms swarming towards me the next two weeks; I'll probably go out to the nearest bar but grades come first!
  13. C

Why you shouldn't make some one rich!

And here we are worrying about this stuff, why though? It's Drake's money. Let him do what he wants with it (although wasting $50000 a very smart thing to do; hopefully he pulled some b1tches home after this event)
  14. C

Date Report: Never before have I suspected a girl using me for a free dinner.

Backbreaker answered this problem completely; when a woman is completely interested in you, she'll let you know (and you can tell). Otherwise she's gaming you to see how you react. Sounds to me like you're frustrated about what happened with this girl. I would suggest don't worry about this too...
  15. C

You should always have women available to you, even in a relationship

Spinning plates becomes WAY easier as you continue to progress more and more into life (career, job, money, etc). More resources = more options. Basically a man who's a blue collar worker is going to have a hard time spinning multiple plates.
  16. C

Overcoming Plateaus Part 3: The Deadlift

One of the most important thing to be learned from powerlifting is that when your squat increases, your DL also increases. Start with this info before trying to break from your DL plateau.
  17. C

The Bachelor Hahahahaha!

Important point: The man in the vid posted is actually a virgin. There is going to be some weird effects associated with that alone. on second thought, giant harem. Hopefully Sean actually learns something about women from this experience.
  18. C

Is my friend able to be saved?

This generally applies to long-term relationships; when emotional bonds form and break, it affects both parties in various ways (only when feelings are mutual). The thing is, emotions should be involved slowly w/ the other person; you can't just dump all your emotions in a single moment and...
  19. C

Let's forget about women; what matters as a person?

People will recognize you when you stand out from the crowd; whether you are good at athletics, intelligence, or be a good musician. Being a stand-out at parties/social events will also help as well. Main point is: When you have an opportunity, learn about the things that interest you; you'll...
  20. C

You should always have women available to you, even in a relationship

It's not that hard to meet women; it's the fact that finding a girl suitable for LTR/marriage is harder than most of us are giving credit for. Love isn't enough to sustain a LTR/marriage; there needs to be other conditions that need to be met (India doesn't have a high divorce rate, but they...