Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

i think i am TOO mean

I have the same problem.. sometimes guys come off too harsh.. and it isn't funny to the chick.. you gotta know what's C+F and what's offensive..
  2. C

True Rejection

true rejection is when you fail to constantly improve your game. that's self-rejection.
  3. C

newbie forum

Maybe a newbie forum should be created to accomodate all the idiotic questions..
  4. C

when a smart chick mimics your game.

What do you do when a smart chick mimics your c+f lines and sheeit... like this chick i went on a date who picks sheeit up quick.. it seems like i'm running out material . how to counter? thanks.
  5. C

when a chick says she's fat

what do you guys do when a chick tells you that she's fat or ugly? is she fising for a compliment?
  6. C

LTR versus short-term

Hey guys, Ever since I been on this website, I been conditioned to be unavailable and be a rare commodity, always end the date first, always end the phone convo first. etc.. you know the drill.. But how should you act once you into a LTR? I mean how do you know where's the line between...
  7. C

Shattering the Limits

sincerety correct me if I'm wrong but all fingers did in his AFC expirement was be honest and be himself.. he wasn't kissing ass like an afc nor was he running games like a PUA.. He found the fine balance that radiated his god-given manhood. as fingers mentioned, today society is all jacked...
  8. C

my gf "guy friends"

Hi, I talked with her last night.. basicly i layed it out like this.. 1. there's no friendship if one "friend" wants to have sex with the other. Doesn't matter if it's recriprical or not. 2. therefore, she's already been going out on 'lil dates with this guy. 3. she's disrespecting...
  9. C

my gf "guy friends"

Definately I'll have to do some mental judo, don juan reconditioning to keep myself from getting too emotionally involved.. As for high IL, how do you guys personally do that with your GF. I'd imagine anti-dump's advice of seeing her once a week doesn't appy anymore.. I've already read...
  10. C

my gf "guy friends"

i can't believe this sheeit is happening to me.. bvt certainly I will confront her and keep u guys posted.
  11. C

my gf "guy friends"

dude thanks for this much need advice.. but in general how do you deal with gf's who make so called "guy friends"?? just don't give a shiz about it and go out there and make female friends??
  12. C

my gf "guy friends"

every signs points that way.. but there are things that i didn't disclose for the sake of message length.. but I'm a RAFC and I love a good challenge.. so i'll keep u guys posted.. she wasn't really sayin "tough luck." more like "i won't do anything.".. but I certainly need to confront...
  13. C

my gf "guy friends"

I need some advice on how to keep my gf. I been going out this Colombian girl for about 3 month now. just a little background. She still lives at home.. I don't know if it's just in their culture or what but she likes to make guy friends.. She's naive in that she thinks most guys make...
  14. C

censorship

censorship.. I think we should turn censorship off.. I mean when everyone registered its understood that they are 13 years old or older. besides people are gonna use the words that they want to use anyways. like fvck, sh1t.. etc.. I mean what's the point..
  15. C

This NEW discussion forum sucks !

Why? I like it. :confused: :)
  16. C

The "One" DOES Exist!

Good job man.. like he said, you are the only thing that you truely have in the world.. it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's important to take care of your self physically, mental and emotional and what have you..
  17. C

This NEW discussion forum sucks !

I can see the potential of this board.. hey use the link on the top of the page "Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion >" to navigate between the diffrent forums.
  18. C

questions about Ross Jeffries

ross You bring up a very good point, this suspicion has always been lingering in the back of my mind. Btw: if you haven't seen any of Ross Jeffries' videos, his assitant Kim isn't that hot.. She looked like she was in her 50's...she's pretty gross to me.. Another thing is I tried using...