Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

requirements for a handsome face

You're only saying that because this thread reminds you of your unfavorable looks.
  2. H

Bad boy

Bump
  3. H

Game of Thrones

Stop watching tvshows and start working, you lazy bastard
  4. H

Bad boy

It's both social and physical. I am already aware of that, read the thread next time. Making myself look more like a bad boy has done wonders for me. I look much more extraverted and unpredictable. Have you guys noticed any difference to how people respond with the preppy and the bad boy look?
  5. H

Bad boy

I bought a black leather jacket and some tanktops/v-neck shirts, and they fit great. Gonna buy some good accessories like a necklace and wristbands to perfect the look. The response has been great so far. I look like a bad boy, and it's easier to intimidate other guys. I look more badass wearing...
  6. H

Bad boy

Nice! That's pretty much the style I'm thinking about. What have peoples reactions been for you so far? I'm going for: Dark brown desert boots Dark blue jeans Tank top Black leather jacket Dark brown belt Dark brown leather cuffs Watch
  7. H

Items men must always carry

A lighter and a pack of cigarettes Leather cuffs Watch Knife Leather wallet with cash just in case they don't take cards.
  8. H

Bad boy

Bump
  9. H

Bad boy

Of course it matters how you dress yourself. Compare dressing like a homeless man with dressing in a tailored navy blue suit.
  10. H

Bad boy

What do you guys think?
  11. H

Bad boy

Appearance matters a lot. I want to look the best I can. I just want to hear your opinions on having more of a bad boy style. I have the personality to pull it of. Yes. I'm in Stockholm and studying at KI. How about you?
  12. H

Bad boy

I saw this music video, and I became inspired to change my dress style. I am in medical school now and I want to pull as many HB8+ as possible here in college. I am 6'3, 205 lbs. I'm muscular, with broad shoulders. I usually wear dress shirts, RL sweaters with chinos, 800$ desert boots or...
  13. H

Best countries to migrate?

Great tips!
  14. H

Learning other languages

Good luck with your studies!
  15. H

Learning other languages

J'y aime. Je pensais lire francais il y a quelques mois et je le faisais tout d'un coup par hasard. Malheureusement, je ne peux pas te donner des idées. Jag föddes i Sverige och är just nu bosatt i östra delen av landet. Jag läser Läkarprogrammet och ska disputera i framtiden. Jag är...
  16. H

Mike Brown's Manhattan's MORONS. Useful idiots.

http://www.manfredlehmann.com/sieg205.html
  17. H

R And the US school system is renowned all over the world for its high quality and competence. :whistle: While many contemporary jews may have had slaves, the true pioneers and the driving force in abolishing slavery were jews. That link you sent is to a nazist conspiracy newspaper that is...
  18. H

Some jews were slave owners, and many fought against it. Rothchilds helped ending the slave trade, and jews have been the key to stopping racism in the US. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was all on the behest of influential jews. Everything happening after that has been on the behest of jews...
  19. H

Now I have seen it all! Blacks always steal other people's history. Without jews your people would still be working on cotton farms. You should be grateful. Ashkenazi jews are not khazars, you just fell for another anti-semitic myth...
  20. H

What is your greatest single accomplishment?

Getting into medical school and scoring a top SAT