Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

My friends GF appears to like me. WHAT DO I DO?

So at the beginning of school year my friend meets this girl about a week before I do. They are already dating when I first meet her. I think she is cool and am happy for my friend. Anyways, my personality is to tease, so I begin teasing her about all sorts of things, and it is obvious that she...
  2. P

Need to know if I should text this girl or not

Okay everyone, so in class this girl gave me her number to catch her up on the material that she is going to miss. This happened about a week ago. Do you think if I text her something out of the blue that dosn't have to do with the hw, that will show my interest and then kill my chances with...
  3. P

Urges to contact ex bpd

She is still my neighbor. When I walk home, I see her apartment lights on and feel the need to contact her. I don't even like her I just miss grabbing her ass. How do I deal with this urge to contact her?
  4. P

How to text a girl to come over

So I met this HB9 at a bar, and we exchanged numbers. I also ran into her the other day and we had some lunch. I want her to come over tonight so I texted her. "You should stop by when you're finished with your day" I was wondering if you guys think that I should have asked her if she wanted to...
  5. P

No FAP Challenge day 7

Damn I'm really ****ing horny. I've been sitting in my apartment all day studying for midterms, by myself, which makes me even more horny. ****, have to exercise patience. Anyone else no FAP Challening?
  6. P

Cold Approaches = lays?

Just a question. How many times has a cold approach just from a random girl walking around actually turned into a lay? I really want to get laid this weekend well tonight! and I want to go cold approach some women haha.
  7. P

Sick of hot girls showing low interest

Man, I am getting discouraged. I can get a hot girls number, but that's about it, it never turns into a date, or if it does it never turns into a second date. What's the problem? I catch girls that are like 4s and 5s staring at me all day long, but I think I'm an attractive guy myself, and I...
  8. P

Girls acts interested buy dosn't get physical or kiss on the first date

What do you guys think about a girl who acts interested but totally refuses to get physical, like any kino, or kiss on the first date. She says that we should hang out again, and it seemed like we had a lot of chemistry too, but she has like 1000 walls of china up around her psychology lol...
  9. P

Just asked the most gorgeous girl out. Is she interesetd?

Okay guys, so here's the story. Last Thursday, I walked back from class with this girl, a 10, no joke, she's a ****ing 10. She's sweet, dosn't drink, extremely gorgeous perfect everything. I got her number at the end of our walk and told her we should hang out, and I'd text her so she'd have my...
  10. P

How much of getting a girlfriend is chemistry vs. game?

Okay, so everyone please share your advice and personal stories, but I'm a 21 year old college kid. I've had two serious relationships, each that started with absolutely no effort on my part, they felt natural. However, 1 of these relationships was with a BPD chick, so that dosn't really count...
  11. P

Does a Master DJ have chemistry with every girl?

What is your guys opinion of chemistry? I've only had chemistry with 1 hot girl ever, but I met her over the summer briefly and she lives in a different state. I've had a tun of chemistry with ugly girls, and I've had chemistry with a BPD chick, but that was just because she has BPD. What is...
  12. P

Just bumped into ex-BPD with another guy (an aquaintance kind of friend)

Yep, I was waiting for it and there it was. I just walked past my exBPD talking to another guy, one of my friends actually (I'm not too close to the kid, but we have been friends for a while.) ****ing slut, I hate that *****. She wrote me a christmas card with the salutation, Love (her name...
  13. P

Please help me with my BPD-ex [Moved from MM]

Guys, I need some serious help here. Basically, my story is like all of the other non-BPD exes. When I was 19, I met a really hot girl, amazing body, we had an instant amazing connection. We had a ton in common. As the relationship went on I saw she was pretty nuts, but since we had such a...