Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Drugs And Dj's

It basically comes down to the question of if your habit is interfering in any way with your goals. If so, drop them. If not, and you have no problem being successful despite enjoying a toke now and then, why stop?
  2. T

Laying a virgin

Don't bother. Virgins aren't worth the effort of training.
  3. T

Views on going downtown...and not for shopping

Zero has the right idea... She told you you have to work for the nookie, well, she has to work for the tongue. Women often forget its a two way street, and need to be reminded in no uncertain terms. Thats why I'm such a fan of 69, you both get your jollies, and after the first finishes...
  4. T

Not confident-checking guys out

You can thank feminism for that, and the vast majority of problems in dating over the last 20 years. They have taken a good idea, and turned it into a monster that has seriously injured gender relations by mucking up each gender's natural strengths and the way they compliment the other...
  5. T

Not confident-checking guys out

Whatever happened to just walking up, introducing yourself, and starting small talk? Thats how I met one of my best gf's. She approached me at closing time at a bar and initiated a conversation. We ended up talking all the way back to our cars, exchanging numbers and the rest is history. I...
  6. T

Revenge?

Revenge, no. Being very 'persuasive' in asking (demanding) the money back, yes. I'm no lawyer, but if you gave it to her in good faith of getting it back, you may be able to take it to court. Let us know the date and time of your Judge Judy hearing.
  7. T

Does anyone here work at a bar?

Hi, what can I do ya for? [She requests drink.] Is that all?
  8. T

She Quweefs

You said it yourself, its natural. If you have real chemistry with this girl you guys should be able to laugh about it and then get back to business. Yes, WAY overreacting.
  9. T

Uncircumcised and Staying power....truth?

I'm cut, and haven't been able to find a girl yet who could outlast me. One of my closest buddies is uncut, lets just say hes lucky to have an understanding gf. That reason alone is enough for me to want my sons to be cut. Not to mention hygiene issues I've seen in my pediatric and...
  10. T

What The F*c!!

Sounds like you played it too cool. You were a challenge, which is good, but too aloof. You basically showed her you weren't interested by not being more cordial at the club. I don't why you wouldn't take advantage of crossing paths with her in a club to further her impression of you. If you had...
  11. T

Sex and Spirituality: Essay [1/3]

Please be careful in distinguishing spirituality and religion. They are two very distinct and seperate experiences that get lumped together far to often.
  12. T

The ERECTION PROBLEMS thread

See, you're still equating being hard with feeling sensation. I tried to say that you don't need to be hard to enjoy the feeling of a mouth. Just concentrate on the subtle sensations of skin on skin. The reason I suggested 69 is because it gives you something to stare at and play with (thus...
  13. T

The ERECTION PROBLEMS thread

Any mature woman will realize, even if after having it explained, that it does happen and will happen again. Just because you don't have a raging boner doesn't mean you can't still have fun. Try 69'ing, or having her go down on you while you're soft. I don't know about you, but I'm actually...
  14. T

My hands are constantly cold.

Raquet balls are good for the hand exercises booty mentioned. They're cheap and very durable. I used them when I was a pitcher to build my forearms and grip strength. Like she said, keep one handy in your desk or bookbag and just squeeze it whenever you have down time.
  15. T

Working the Neck/Shoulder area?

Yep, do inclined bench presses like a fiend. You can also beef up that area by doing trapezius (traps) lifts. Traps are the muscle that connects at your shoulder and runs to the base of your neck. Work them with seated rows, or standing lifts. Stand up, hold the weight at waist height...
  16. T

ass toning?

If you have access to a gym and a smith machine try this... Oh, a smith machine is just the squat rack where you can twist the bar and lock it in place. Kind of a self spotting feature. What makes it ideal for this is the fact it is on a track. Its like a normal squat, but your feet...
  17. T

What is the Ideal Dj "CAR"

Now theres a pickup line! "Hey baby, wanna ride in the batmobile?"
  18. T

Wow, ok missy. You are the epitome of high maintenance, and therefore only worth it to the sucker who gets himself infatuated. Hopefully you'll grow out of it, and yes virginia, a 17 y/o does have a lot of growing up to do. Anyway, back on topic... I agree with all the guys saying that its...
  19. T

Online Personals (Merged threads)

I pretty much agree, the stigma is all but gone except in the computer retarded circles of people. I haven't had any experience with match.com but have perused the site and it looks like its well run. However, I have had good success with the newer places like www.facethejury.com and...
  20. T

Considering your grammar, you're young. Which means you don't know any better than to base attraction on the more superficial things. I've never met a woman who used terms like "high standards" or called guys broke because they were in a situation like school/college that wasn't a...