Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Women find Evil Men Erotic and Arousing (Part 2)

LISTEN.. I don't believe being "alpha" means going out and f*cking people over just for kicks. It doesn't mean being a criminal. It doesn't mean being abusive and mean. What does it mean? It means ALWAYS doing what's best for you. Selfish jerks are not out to destroy women, society or anyone...
  2. P

Women want betas in the "long-term" after they're done riding the c0ck-carousel and decide to "settle down". Alphas don't provide security. That's why they get all the sex while betas get all the "relationships". Being alpha does indeed mean being a selfish bastard. That's how alphas get to...
  3. P

There is nothing black and white about my thinking if you really pay attention to what I say and what I don't say. The situation you described is perfectly fine provided you: 1. Don't get married 2. Are willing to f*ck other women if the mother of your kids starts acting like a c*nt.
  4. P

All I've ever advised is for a man to do what's best for him. Any man who wants to play cannon fodder or lay on his own sword for the "good of society" is welcomed to do that. :up: Also.. nothing I've ever said or suggested keeps you from having kids. But if the ONLY way for you to have kids...
  5. P

Are you doing what's in YOUR best interest?

Yep.. it goes against what you see on the Disney channel and in chick-flicks.. so it MUST be completely crazy. :crazy: All that is being preached here is that men should do what is best for THEM. If you think that's a "tin-foil hat conspiracy" then I don't know what to tell you bro. Good luck...
  6. P

:up: :up: Co-signed. If your mere existence is enough to keep this woman then you have nothing more to "prove" to her. She ain't going anywhere no matter what. RIGHT? So why get married? For what? The reality is the video is right. Hypergamy dictates that you are only as good as...
  7. P

The first time I brought this up was in my thread about the Boston terrorist: Thread --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204966 I said the last time: Take 9 minutes of your time to hear a deep analysis of the reasons why bad boys are so sexy. Video-->...
  8. P

One of the most telling differences between an alpha and a beta is his willingness to play cannon fodder. Alphas simply don't do it. EVER. In his relationships with women, an alpha always does what's in his own best interest while a beta usually does what's in a woman's best interest at his...
  9. P

Some of you guys are dumb. You should text women

I have always said texting is better than calling. The only time I said texting was bad was when its excessive. Like texting a girl all day for a week. That's just gay and desperate. Get some glasses and learn to READ before you post lies about people you cross-eyed faggots. :crazy: :crackup:
  10. P

Valentines Day tests male desperation

You seem to be both a beta AND a faggot. What a coincidence! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
  11. P

NOPE. There is a difference between desire and desperation. Is calling a pizza place a form of desperation? If they say they won't make you a pizza do you leave and go to another place or do you stay and start offering more money and telling them they are the best pizza place around...
  12. P

texting a lot is ok if she's interested

So the prostitute told you she was a bikini model? And you believed her? OR did you just assume she was a bikini model? :crackup: Didn't you think it was strange that she charged you for sex? :crackup:
  13. P

You can tell a man's degree of beta by his V-day behavior. Women use V-day as a test of how much of a beta b!tch she has whipped you into. The harder you work on that day.. the more of a faggot you are. This makes the woman feel both secure and disgusted at the same time. This is because...
  14. P

texting a lot is ok if she's interested

You should be f*cking more than you're texting. If you are texting more than f*cking it means you are still "auditioning" for the woman. Why would a man who has something in the bag feel the need to pander in any way? Texting is a good way to become one of her "girlfriends". Keep it up. :up...
  15. P

afc manipulation

Live on your own terms and don't compromise your values to just to get p*ssy. Never put yourself in a situation where you are the weaker party (friend zone, orbiter, faggot). Only deal with women who have high interest and/or follow your lead. Spin plates, keep your options open, follow your...
  16. P

Real dates vs. non-dates

So why are you on a site that preaches ideas and values you don't believe in or support? Why are you here? If you're not here to teach and you're not here to learn.. then you're just here to b!tch, complain and be a pain in the ass. :down:
  17. P

Taylor Swift's Guide To Dating

So this is your new thing? Searching all my posts so you can make a contrary remark? :crackup: I never said "ALL women are undateable". NEVER. Not once. Learn to read or STFU :up:
  18. P

Real dates vs. non-dates

Pandering is for faggots. How many times have I said this? Look.. a man should do whatever the f*ck he wants. If the woman is attracted she will go along with it. If you are already trying to mold yourself for a woman you haven't even been out with.. then you've already lost the game. Her...
  19. P

Is she interested or not?

Spot on. Also.. if you're ever confused about where you stand with a woman its because: 1. You are lying to yourself. 2. You are too chicken-sh!t to make a move. When women like you its usually VERY obvious. It also comes with a degree of submission. When women are attracted to men they...
  20. P

"Did you delete me off FB again??"

All this over some dumb wh0re you're not even f*cking. :crackup: Listen.. if a woman isn't submitting to you and/or f*cking you.. she basically is a non-entity. As the man you should be controlling the relationship. Always care LESS than the woman. If you care more.. its time to walk...