Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

What are your best opening messages on dating sites/apps?

Just don't say anything *nice*...they get that **** alllll dayyyy loooong! Trust me on this...I have spun a few plates from online....they HATE that ****! You have to get them....intrigued. Intrigue them....and they will be all over you.
  2. T

How to properly introduce yourself at a bar?

The easiest way to start a "banter"...? She approaches you and says something like "Hey Sailor...buy me a drink"? You look at her critically and say "I'm sorry...did you lose your job today"? She will probably laugh or snort a bit...say "No...I have a job"! And you say "Then No...I won't buy you...
  3. T

I want to try online dating - is anybody willing to help me write my profile?

Your not finding **** on line bro...walk away, go MGTOW. Pursue *your* interests...Do things! Learn to fly! Learn a musical instrument! Do SOMETHING! And in the doing of that, you will meet people! People with similar interests. The only thing you will find online is useless, over-****ed...
  4. T

What is sex like with a woman who is in her fifties and sixties?

As someone said earlier: AstroGlide! Cus the spirit is willing, but the flesh is often dry! My chick is 55, and I tried HARD to git 'r done au naturale......I got over my hangup real quick and now, soon as she says "Lets go" I grab the AstroGlide and start applying liberally! It's not her fault...
  5. T

Bros before hoes - where do you draw the line?

You could have satisfied BOTH sides....at some point, you could have told that chick: "hey...my bro really digs ya...I can tell you ain't into him, but he's my bro, so...While I, myself, am digging on you, I can't do sh*t while my bro is hanging around watching. I know it seems kinda creepy...
  6. T

Help me getting my frame back with this girl, please!

Wow...in your head it sounds like your ready to say "I Do" with this chick! You need to let go....you got Oneitis bad! The only way to get your "frame" back is to say "F' it..." and quit pursuing her. Go NC on her and if she gets back to you, that's one thing. If she don't: buh bye....Frame...
  7. T

Facebook advise

Your wasting time and acting totally beta...just say F' it: I'm going for it and drop the coffee bomb on her.....its a simple yes or no question and if she says no, your done. Quit acting like a chump.
  8. T

Why don't I notice what is preached on here when I go out?

*Yawn*....3 or 4 post count on a new account = Troll....try something original Playa!
  9. T

Advice Pls

LoL! Good for you! Amazing how the bullsheet just washes away when a woman is going down on you, isn't it? Keep up the good work........
  10. T

I'm sorry guys, I give up

SW, sorry to say this, but someone has to...from your posts, which are just black and white text on a web page, your coming across 100% pussified. Please don't be offended! In person? You are probably coming across 100% pussified! Some guys are made in such a way that they can walk right up to a...
  11. T

Clingy girls...your take on them?

Dude...I guarantee you this chick is spreading her legs EVERY NIGHT! You think *your* the only one that feels the way you do? LoL......
  12. T

Opening up to a woman your dating long term. How to go about it?

When talking about my past women, with a new women, I keep things vague and speak in generalities. I do that about *most* things! LoL...Be the "mysterious" type they have to work hard to learn about...it keeps *them* interested. If I let anything at all slip out about past relationships, even if...
  13. T

Advice Pls

You will feel like crap for a while, after breaking up with a companion...The way out is to meet some *new* companions! And not just 1: Several...spread yourself around, watch, learn and have fun. What else you gonna do, bro? Sit around and feel sorry for yourself? GO OUT! Good luck!
  14. T

Being aloof is working magic.

Ummmm...Not you! You don't seem to realize this site, and others like it, is populated with broken bro's who thought they had it all figured out! After the smoke clears, the dust that used to be your life settles, and you can muster the energy to realize the same thing all the other guys...
  15. T

She texted me, "do you miss me?"

Yea...He's got "10" waiting all right....10 FINGERS! Say hello to Rosey Palm...LoL
  16. T

Being aloof is working magic.

Hahahah...I cannot *wait* to see how *this* ends up! Amateur? MB, you are a RANK AMATEUR! And you are, to put it mildly...DOOMED! If you let her move in with you, under these conditions? Man...I cannot WAIT to see how this comes out! "...could work out!" and "Always a chance..." !! Oh Man...This...
  17. T

Letting dreams die. A beta male's story.

Bro...the whole idea that you have to even *ask* yourself this question means you have lost. Your not Alpha *or* Beta...your just lost. The idea that you have to Grow up and Accept Responsibility...victim of shaming tactics used by women to get men to give up being themselves and instead...
  18. T

how should a real man live?

Dude..that drug dealing scumbag is as far from being a "man" as one can get! You tried to be nice about it, you tried to be tolerant about it...Should have told him: "I'll come visit your dumbass in jail and you can tell me how that "real man" thing is working out for ya...."!!
  19. T

Call Me A Fool, I Want Her Back

Well, after reading your missive about the BPD and your strongly worded intentions of "getting her back" and how nobody can stop you, I won't offer any words of wisdom. Just a prediction: Pain. That is all you are ever going to get for trying. More pain. Since you seem to enjoy pain, have fun...