Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Advice To Chancer357

What is the purpose of this thread? OK, let's see if I can understand this. Without going into detail, I used to have a minor problem with obsessive/compulsive disorder. It sounds like you don't have this but maybe something similar. With me, it was impossible not to think/do certain...
  2. A

FR: From the UG into the Girl-mog

Like it says in the subject line, it's a field report. It's supposed to be long.
  3. A

Vincent Van Gogh: Cut Off His Own Damn Ear! AFC or DJ?

Actually, if I remember right, Van Gogh mailed the ear to a prostitute. And he had a brain disorder, which might have had something to do with it.
  4. A

Girls talk to me about their problems too much...

Don't listen to those sob stories. When they start spewing them, just turn and walk off. And don't worry about what they say about you, you surely have better things to do than to listen to them *****.
  5. A

Girl's shyt tests -> I just don't understand whats going on!

You're too into her. These other girls you use for social proof, get dates with them. If you asked this girl out and she ignored you, forget about her.
  6. A

Holy Crap, Check this

Moderate on paranoid, schizoid, anti-social, and obsessive-compulsive--low on everything else. This is pretty accurate about me, except I'm not paranoid.
  7. A

what if she says she just wants to be friends

Just what I was going to say but Player and Luveno said it better. Player_Supreme, you ought to go over to DatingIssues.com and straighten those losers out.
  8. A

Christian woman chasing me

Tattoo "666" on your forehead. She'll leave you alone.
  9. A

Here's a scenario......

If she's your ex-girlfriend, why are you still seeing her anyway?
  10. A

chatterbox chicks

So don't talk to them again. What's the problem?
  11. A

She's over sensitive, wants "space". HELP!!

I wouldn't want any part of a woman who took some other guy's word over mine.
  12. A

Stop Being *****'s (Yeah YOU!!!)

Good advice, good post, especially for a 15-yr-old. Not much to add to that.
  13. A

People who MAKE FUN of us, DJs...

Yep, and how much pvssy is he getting?
  14. A

Did I make the right decision?

Usually if you hear the word "friend", you might as well kiss her a$$ goodbye. You fukked up when you started doing things for her--and listening to her problems or whatever. Just cheerfully tell her that you don't do that "just friends" stuff, then turn around and walk off.
  15. A

~What happened to Sosuave?~ A modest post by a modest man.

Diesel and Demon were suspended? Why? And what's the difference between suspended and banned?
  16. A

Good girl, little sex

Once or twice a week is nothing to complain about. If you want more, hook up with some other girls.
  17. A

What does she want?

It doesn't matter what the married girl's friend is trying to do. She's not worth your attention or the time you're spending trying to figure her out. You like to know the answers to things--you need to get over that. AND the married gal. Go out and meet people.
  18. A

Need some advice on this situation

That's fine but word it differently. Instead of "I was wondering if....", something along the lines of "Let's go and, etc." Also have a specific day and thing to do.
  19. A

Please Help LONG

If you do anything with her, just keep in mind what went on before. Don't let her jerk you around or just use you to get attention or to spend your money on her.
  20. A

Advice On Getting Her Back...Or Not?

If she's not very sexual and didn't much like you touching her, you're better off without her. It's a good thing you didn't marry her. You can do a lot better.