Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

WA state

Hey Shift, Washington = Washington State, right? Not sure if you're still on the forum. I run with a group that calls itself Project Seattle. We have two events a month. Shoot me a text if you want to join 520-333-7226 Thanks, Spence Verde
  2. G

Seattle Wingmen - Community

I'll be meeting up with some guys from the Community this Saturday (April 2nd) at Ballard Coffee Works. We'll be at the coffee shop from 7-9pm before going out to the neighborhood bars. I'd like to turn this into a regular thing to make it easier for the Seattle Community to connect on a regular...
  3. G

Seattle, WA - Activity Thread

Ballard Wingman Night Ballard Wingman Night Saturday, July 27th, 2013 The People's Pub at 5429 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA We will be meeting at The People's Pub at 9:00. This will give us a chance to meet our fellow wingmen, set goals and get mentally ready for the night. Please arrive...
  4. G

Greetings, This Saturday, Walter and Martin will be co-teaching Approach Drills at Pike Place Market. They will be meeting at Local Color at noon. Please be on time to help get registration under way quickly. You can pre-order your tickets online . This class is free for women. Same day...
  5. G

CapHill Wingmen Night by Spence and John Saturday night, Wingmen Night, Capitol Hill. We’ll be meeting at 9pm at Caffe Vita. Please RVSP if you are coming out (21+, women welcome, fun environment): http://www.meetup.com/ASP-Teaching-Applied-Social-Psychology/events/128992402/
  6. G

Green Lake Meetup We’re hosting a wingman/women Meetup at Green Lake tomorrow afternoon. We’ll be meeting at Forza Coffee at noon before heading toward the water to make new friends. Follow the link for details and to confirm attendance...
  7. G

Hawaii

Beaches and bikinis, *****es! :-D
  8. G

Hawaii

Greetings Hawaii, I have wingman, Gladiator, who is heading out to Hawaii for two weeks of sarging. He's at a solidly intermediate level: low approach anxiety, good at distracting the obstacles to assist with isolation and knows how to DHV for his wing. He is 24, athletic and easy going...
  9. G

Natural Game: The Confidence Within This Saturday (June 29th) we are teaching Natural Game: The Confidence Within at North Seattle Community College from 4:30pm onwards. A “natural” is not someone who was born with confidence and charm. He or she is a person who has discovered that this is a...
  10. G

Ballard Wingman Night Here’s your ASP Teaching / Wingman Calendar: Ballard Wingman Night, Sat, June 15th at 9:30pm: http://bit.ly/175XjmM Tacoma Wingman Night, Sun, June 16th at 7:00pm: http://bit.ly/18CFFHU Natural Game: The Confidence Within, Sat, June 29th at 4:30pm: http://bit.ly/11cclTs...
  11. G

Conversational Style Knowing Her Conversational Style Saturday, June 8th from noon to 4pm Starbucks Alki, 2742 Alki Ave SW, (between S 61st Ave & S 62nd Ave), Seattle, WA 98116 Men: Gain a deeper understanding of women’s motivations around finding a partner and how to use this understanding...
  12. G

Masculine-Feminine Polarity Greetings Wingmen, We have the Masculine-Feminine Polarity this Saturday night at 4:30pm at the University of Washington. This was our most popular coed class last quarter. UW’s School of Social Work Building: Room 305 Address: 4101 15th Avenue Northeast, Seattle...
  13. G

washington dc

Thank you for the suggestions, GameofPickup. I created a post on the topic of picking up tourist in the general discussion. I enjoy college campuses and public transportation for places to meet people, although I've never ridden the bus just to pickup women. Haha! :-P
  14. G

Chicago role call

Glad to see some activity in the Chicago scene. Hopefully you can connect with some good wingmen out there. One of my best friends is moving out to Chicago, but he's not big on the PUA community. He doesn't think that it'll help him find an LTR. I'm definitely going to visit him out there, but...
  15. G

This Saturday May 11th at noon, we have a co-ed workshop called Captivating Attention with a Story. We’ll be meeting at the Starbucks in the Seattle Center’s Armory building (Center House) at noon. This is a great way to build upon the skills that we learned in Conversational Mastery. We’ll...
  16. G

Conversational Mastery Here are the details on our class this weekend. ASP Teaching is offering Conversational Mastery again this quarter. It was our most popular class last quarter, and I know a number of students who are signing up to take it again. The class is Saturday night in North...
  17. G

Fremont Sarge Night Our next event is the Fremont Sarge Night (Seattle, not South Africa) Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 9:00 PM to 1:30 AM Pre-meet location: Caffe Ladro, 452 N 36th St, Seattle, WA We will be meeting at Caffe Ladro for a free sarge night. This is open to everyone who is...
  18. G

We have one of Canada’s best dating coaches coming to Seattle to put on a boot camp from Friday, March 22nd to Sunday, March 24th. This guy charges top dollar for his private coaching and workshops in Canada. As a special deal, he’s offering 80% off registration. This boot camp is limited to the...
  19. G

We’ve been working hard to get all of the details set for this Saturday in Bellevue. Skip Leoni, an excellent Snohomish county dating coach, has agreed to give a free talk on developing passionate relationships. We are limiting the talk to the first 20 attendees who register on Meetup. We will...
  20. G

Hello Seattle Wingmen, Has a woman ever said one thing but meant the opposite? Have you ever found yourself suddenly jettisoned into the friend-zone? We are giving you the secrets of how, why and what to do about it. This Saturday, Feb 23rd, we are meeting at Seattle Central Community College...