Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

My Sister Just Died, Wtf Do I Do?

I second that.
  2. J

Not so long distance relationship

I know, i once fell in love in 3 days and i almost married that woman after 3 years of a great relationship, this chick just got out of bad relationship and she wants us to get to know each other, she doesnt know that *******s don't show their true faces until its too late, but anyways, i am...
  3. J

Not so long distance relationship

Well after a so so start, i am goin out with this woman whos 35 ( i am 32), i know her from highschool, shes cool, but the problem is, shes lives in another country, well, hold on there, she lives 30 minutes from my home, i just happen to live in Tijuana Mexico, and she lives in San Diego...
  4. J

Getting togheter tonight

We are still togheter.
  5. J

Getting togheter tonight

Well, i went with my gut and talked to her, she told me she understood and now feels closer to me, we made plans for a short vacation next week.
  6. J

Getting togheter tonight

Sorry to hear about that, dont make the same mistake i made, dont hide your sorrow and pain, it will come back and hunt you in the future.
  7. J

Getting togheter tonight

The interesting thing is, i usually always have women eating out of my hand, they call me, they beg me, and i eventually get bored and leave them, i have a trail of ex girlfriends who would love to get back with me, i dont want to get all sentimental and ****, but my mother died a few years ago...
  8. J

Getting togheter tonight

So your telling me its done, best thing i can do is to cut my loses and run for the hills? i know this girl, she lives near my house, and i know her family.
  9. J

Getting togheter tonight

I am going to see my girlfriend tonight at 6pm, i think i am getting the axe, let me first explain the backround to this story: I knew her since highschool, we where friends and thats it, we met about a month ago and she initiated contact with me, told me she liked me a lot, talked about a...
  10. J

Whats up with this broad?

So what should i do with her? drop her, pretend i am losing interest in her, make her a friend? just go on and do my own thing? how do i "pass her test"?
  11. J

Thanks for the advice pimp, Look, i have no trouble getting ***** at all, specially in my line of work, thats not my problem, i have tons of friends and can and do go out a lot, i usually handle women pretty well, its either my way or the highway, i am pretty good at that, but with this...
  12. J

If she was any other chick i wouldnt bother with her, but i do know her, she lives near my house, and we both have mutual friends, i can't be that direct with her. I guess i want to know if its truly possible for her to want to take it easy, or if shes just not really into me. For example, i...
  13. J

By the way, we hug, kiss anywhere except on the lips, cuddle, hold hands, and pretty much everything except kissing.
  14. J

Hi all, I am starting this new relationship with a woman i met in highschool, she was very popular and i was sort of shy and so i never tought about asking her out at all, we met recently and i invited her to eat at my restaurant, i was not asking her for a date, i was merely asking her to...
  15. J

Fine tunning your confidence

I wonder if any of you are having some difficulties with this as well, i seem to be having some problems with my attitude as of lately, to be more specific, i am having problems with crossing that fine line betwen a confidence attitude and rudeness, i find myself acting rude sometimes and that...
  16. J

The Vagina

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
  17. J

Interracial Dating

Well, to begin with, Mexicans are biracial, a mixture of both white and native american, i can't speak about others, but myself i date a lot more white than Mexican women, god knows why, maybe its because i don't look like the the sterotypical Mexican. I personally don't find Black or Asian...
  18. J

Online Personals (Merged threads)

I have never used online dating services, how exactly do they work? When you guys say you got 5 dates does that mean you where contacted by those 5 women or you had to contact like 10 or 15 women to get those dates??:confused:
  19. J

are you getting laid? share some knowledge

Hey Wise Mage, Good to see another hermano Mexicano here, don't worry about your height, i have dated many women that are taller than me, its all in the attitude.
  20. J

Why do women prefer TALLER men?

Lets face it, its about the inches down there and the way you move them.;)