Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Is it wrong to join a group to meet females

LOL Yeah, don't wind up in a cult or the Manson family but finding women into the same things you are is key especially if you are after a relationship.
  2. D

Women who are height nazi's

Being fat on any level is a deal breaker for me so if some woman has a problem with my being a shade under 6' or that I'm thinning a bit on top that's totally up to her. Nobody can control what they are attracted to and not being tall enough for a particular chick doesn't make her a cvnt. You...
  3. D

Is it wrong to join a group to meet females

Why the fvck would it be wrong? Putting yourself in situations to meet women with similar interests is Game 101. Have you read the DJ Bible?
  4. D

Men are guilty until...DEAD

Absolutely. If this were a race rather than gender issue it would be called profiling. From what I gathered on the news a few months back, because of PC and liability prevention, a lot of places are adopting policies where they don't ask or report to officers the race of suspects when people...
  5. D

Hanging With The Older Crowd...

You're 38? You're going to blink and be 44. What happened to me. Unless you are talking about really really young or old people there really shouldn't be anything keeping you from making friends with people in about any age group. But, then, I look really young for my age so your milage may vary.
  6. D

Sorry Brothers..Need to fess up.

Exactly. You gotta break the rules at least once to realize why they work. Keep your chin up. Hope it passes and you get back in the saddle soon.
  7. D

Men are guilty until...DEAD

Sad, but true. I find it impossible to fathom what would posess a human being to voluntarily want to be a professional a$$hole. Most of us are content doing it for free. "Wait till you need a cop to help you" they always say. When I personally witness one actually do something other than act...
  8. D

Record Time to Friendzone!

I LOLed.
  9. D

Something about the NC Rule.

This all the way. You are minus one friend. And your brother deserves a slap upside the head. She's either psychotic or really hates you and is trying to screw you over the best way she knows how or both. Forget about her. Your biggest problem right now is how pathetic your friend and...
  10. D

2 Contradictory Theories on SS

I would agree with this to an extent but, as stated, not entirely. Oneitis has a way of robbing guys of their perspective, blinding them to the realities of being with a bad person or just a poor match, and can lead to complete disaster. Let's face it, when most guys go from never getting laid...
  11. D

Worried About Getting Girl Pregnant While Shes On Birth Control??

I have in relationships. Not once over years of this was there ever a problem. A couple if these were over 20 years ago. I'm sure the meds are much better and dialed in now, too. Don't worry until she tells you something that means you need to. After blame, worry is the second least...
  12. D

Record Time to Friendzone!

What's even crazier is does she think she's going to have a LDR with a dude from equador?
  13. D

Taste it Sweety!

Quite possibly. They can be pros at rationalizing outright cheating, too. What puts a smile on my face is this...She may or may not cheat in the future, but I bet she thinks twice before allowing a committee of geese to make relationship decisions for her again. With all the crap we have to...
  14. D

Approached a girl in the gym.

The phone thing was her way of telling you she wasn't interested. You pressed it and she re-emphasized it with the not being good at texting thing. They really can be lovely sometimes, but look at the bright side...She let you down easy and didn't do what a lot of them do...give you her number...
  15. D

Taste it Sweety!

Gold. Pure gold on so many levels. Too many to get into, really. That aside, the funniest response in the thread, imo: "Hamster's gonna hamst." I loled. Going to have to borrow that sometime.
  16. D

SoSuave is a Thing of my Past

These "changes" people keep mentioning. Care to elaborate on what they are? Color me cynical, but one could get the impression that "the game is changing" is a thinly veiled euphemism for selling down the river everything this site has always taught based on a dozen years of experience of...
  17. D

Rascal, First of all, he wasn't my buddy. I don't know the guy anymore than I know you or anyone else here. I liked his posts at times. Didn't at others. There's no conspiracy. Get a grip. Good god. My point was, does this really need to be like the old Soviet Union, where a guy gets shot...
  18. D

Music to listen to after a breakup.

20 years ago I listened to Jim Croce's "Operator" for days on end after my gf of 4 years and I broke up. Don't do that! Would recommend anything that goes well with working out, personally. In the past ive turned to alcohol and its awful. Focusing that energy on exercise is so much more...
  19. D

Epi, Fair enough. I applaud your standpoint and efforts to that end. It's what any responsible husband and parent should do. I genuinely mean that. My problem is you, sir, have this knack for swooping into threads and using some extreme case as validation for why single men should strive to...
  20. D

Apparently, by the current standards, I'm an *******. Pile on all you want. But how about actually reading my posts first. If you guys think my point has been a problem with married people posting, then 'tis not I who is the fool. I'm talking about one specific poster and his obvious agenda...