Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Back-to-back-to-back dates

Good times. I did that a couple weeks ago, except it was monday to thursday. Date monday, stayed over, tuesday I met a girl for lunch, met a girl for drinks and stayed at her place, had another date wednesday night, and then got up to fly to Chicago on Thursday. Tired as balls but it was fun...
  2. P

Are you a weak beta male?

Key part there. Me personally - I place more value in a relationship than a bang. I care more about being with someone I enjoy being around, being intimate with someone I want to be with, than just having sex with a girl I just met. As such, I'm more open to a serious relationship. I'm...
  3. P

Double the age and may possibly have both major strains of herpes.

No way man... even in a perfect case you'll be sitting at 52 wondering why the heck you spent 30 years with an aging woman. I have hesitated to some great levels in dating a 30 y/o with me soon to be 22. And that's with her looking 23, fun girl, and plenty of physical action. There's no way I'd...
  4. P

Pluto's 'Step-by-Step' Progress Journal

Yep - from my personal standpoint, it's usually the body language/tone of voice you have that could use the most work. You usually start off great but as you go deeper into the interaction you start losing it. I think you get bored with the girl? Like she doesn't feed back your energy well and...
  5. P

[Funny] Girl ask for number, doesn't text but...

Next obvious step is to stop being a creeper and find someone else. Obviously she's not interested. If she was interested, and has your number, why wouldn't she contact you? She didn't - ie, not interested. She may have been interested at the time, but she's not now. There's dozens of reasons -...
  6. P

We need to get out man, but I'm going to need a couple weeks. Burnt out on approaches/girls right now. Dated 5 at once and my wallet got burnt too. Basically dropped a brazilian girl. Kind of a **** move - a week and a half ago, I hit her up, had her pay for a movie for us to see, went to her...
  7. P

Where do you guys approach ?

I do my work in coffee shops and talk to the cute girls that stop by it all day. Have to be in a popular spot that a lot of people travel to, and you better have something to occupy you - I work on my coding while I'm here.
  8. P

The Honeymoon Phase lasts 18 months.

That usually happens within the first few hours. The first part, at least. She'll still laugh but I can see the confused look hiding under her eyes as she's trying to understand what I'm saying. That comes with a dry sense of humor. My longest relationship was around 32 months, nearly 3...
  9. P

Feel good for doing this to a HB8

It does come across as creepy. Ask any girl out there what they'd think if that was said.. when he's not banging the girl, when he's been the beta dude for so long. It's just weird. However, yeah, the no reply would have been the best option to get her thinking and realizing that he's not the...
  10. P

Feel good for doing this to a HB8

That just comes across as creepy. Honestly, a simpler response (or possibly no response) would have been better. Simply to have told her "Look, I only give gifts to girlfriends. It's great to reconnect with you and all, but we're simply friends and nothing more."
  11. P

[FR] Cheating vvhore

Props. Good man pushing hard. A lesson to remember. Main thing is just not giving a ****.
  12. P

I am Alpha

This is entertaining.
  13. P

How and where to pick up older women?

Lol... maybe I'm just unique in that if I'm gonna be around a girl, I enjoy some good conversation. She had a degree in environmental science, ie, a STEM field, but at that it's not worth defending her - let's go into the crux of the matter. This site has gotten a little odd. Does no guy here...
  14. P

Who cares how old she is - what matters is if she's hot. It's a plus when she's hot and has money and intelligence behind it. A hot 29 y/o is just as good as a hot 21 y/o - but the 29 y/o has had to work harder to maintain her body and face (as in, she can't have wasted her youth trashing it on...
  15. P

Totally possible. I'm 21 and was on a date with a 25 y/o last night, and not too long ago I dated a 29 y/o for 4 months. Both beautiful, smart girls, too, with master's degrees in good fields. Anywhere where people outside high school hang out is gonna be the places. The bar scene is obviously...
  16. P

She had a boyfriend, now i have no idea

What BeginningDJ said. Who cares if she blew her chance. Grab a notch on the belt and move on. I'm presuming she looks good enough to warrant a notch. And if so, let go of the ego and take it. Doesn't mean you gotta lock down and date the damn girl. Just be clear about asking her out - and...
  17. P

She never had a bf before/first date rules

First. Take care of the acne. Really, all you can do is hope she doesn't mind it, but it's not making your looks any better. Do you like it on a girl? Get some stuff to take care of it and get rid of it as soon as you can. Second - LTR, not been on a date? Seriously, get that out of your head...
  18. P

Ever been "used and tossed aside"? Howd it make you feel?

And oftentimes the signs of the wrong woman are subtle and they come out after she leaves. Yes, I had this happen once - was really... weird. Didn't think the girl would be that type, well, until it actually happened. Was a bit of a bummer, but I'm at the point where these things phase me...
  19. P

"Women who are interested in you won't confuse you."

Interesting. This is food for thought. Thanks.
  20. P

life's good. rolling out my business, focusing on it, got some good friends. Girls come in and out. Most of them are crazy and go nowhere. Got two potential girls right now, two little sexy blonde girls. Workin' with a 3rd and seeing where it goes. One of them after today looks to be nuts...