Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

need feedback from skilled players-naturals on celebrity girls

Mighty, no problem...that's what we're all here for. Just keep learning from your mistakes, we've all made them. One last thing, it sounds like you cared too much too early about this girl. Go chat up some other girls and get another phone number or two. That's when you should call that...
  2. A

Just started college and feeling down,cant change myself

Realize that it's all in your head. Hit the gym up or start running. The main thing is to keep busy...it sounds as if you have too much time on your hands.
  3. A

need feedback from skilled players-naturals on celebrity girls

You screwed up, this one is over...learn from it. Don't drink as much next time or leave the cell phone at home. You could always take one last kick at the can...do as NewMan suggest and call once. I would wait a week at least.
  4. A

Knee pain

Sounds like it might be shin splints...what type of shoes are you running in? They may be too old/beat up.
  5. A

She forgot my birthday....

Your 28...who cares if this girl forgot your birthday. It sounds like you aren't that close yet for her to call you up and say happy b-day. My opinion, you are getting worked up about nothing. If you get hung up on this you'll blow your chance with the girl.
  6. A

My Dilemma (help!)

Shocker, change the whitebread to whole wheat and start eating more fruits/veggies! Apples, oranges, brocolli, carrots, peas, aspharagus, and brussel sprouts are my favorites!
  7. A

Groin pain after workout

Check to see if you have a small lump developing. I had the same type of pain and it ended up being a hernia.
  8. A

FR: Bus stop HB8 Promiscuous Party Girl!!! PLEASE READ!!

Ken, how old are you? Did you honestly say "later gator"? Taking a quick glance at your text's I'm sorry to say but it's game over...you blew your chance with this one. Learn from your mistakes (texting way too much) and apply the lessons learned to the next one.
  9. A

FR: Bus stop HB8 Promiscuous Party Girl!!! PLEASE READ!!

This girl sounds nuts, you should probably avoid. If you want to hit it up meet her for drinks and escalate...sounds like she'd be up for it if you play it cool. Oh, stop the damn texting...it's ruining your chances.
  10. A

My coworker is a lazy fvck!

People probably notice but think that you don't mind because you haven't said anything. Either talk to him about it/try to get him involved more or look for another job. I would avoid hr at all costs...they won't do anything and you'll come across as a complainer.
  11. A

How can I turn my life around?

Start going to the gym 3x a week, eating healthy, and take your vitamins. It will be difficult to make the change at first but you'll look back 3 months later and won't believe how far you've come.
  12. A

men buying your girl gifts like this

By the sounds of it I bet something has already happened (maybe not sex but he has probably tried kissing her already). Here are two options you should think about: a) Try and fu(k his wife. Example, set up a double date, maybe go dinner/dancing. Hit up the dancefloor and do a little...
  13. A

Is it Ever Right to Call a Woman a Second Time if She Doesn't Return Your Call?

Try calling once, if she doesn't pickup then don't leave a message. Call a second time a few days later and leave a message. Leave it at that. Frank, when you left a message what did you say?
  14. A

If you had a million dollars...

Quit my job, pay all outstanding bills, buy a small house for cash, and daytrade/swingtrade with the rest.
  15. A

chronic nosebleeds

I used to get a lot of nosebleeds too (inside of my nose got really dry). When I feel my nose getting dry I put polysporin on a q-tip and rub it inside of my nose before I go to bed. I do this for a few days then I'm usually good for a couple of months. Not sure if you have this in the US but...
  16. A

Should I Ask Her Out?

Call her up and tell her "I'm going to be back in town for a bit next week did you want to grab something?". You should really try to close the deal that night. You may even want to mention in a jokingly manner that she should get a baby sitter because you'll be out really late.
  17. A

GYM and Diet Advice for a Newbie (needed)

I'd strongly suggest looking at Starting Strength - Ripptoe's program. I started about a month and a half ago with some baby weights and I'm close to doubling what I started with. The results are starting to show too. Plus I feel a lot better overall. Now, I just need to keep working out...
  18. A

I hate vegetables

Try a little pinch of seasoning salt. This helps especially for aspharagus. Once you eat your veggies a few times you'll be able to tolerate them better.
  19. A

Have any of you tried raw meat for bulking/strength?

This only works if you kill it with your bare hands.
  20. A

Cold approaching for the mature and classy man

Jariel, I know where you're coming from. You may want to try a simple line (it's really that easy). "It was nice meeting you, we should grab coffee sometime. What's your number?" Once you get the number, call her up, chat for a few minutes and see how it goes. If it's going well ask her...