Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

How to deal with a girl who knows shes pretty?

Well said. Another plus is that you don't allow a girl to gain control over you. You retain your self-control. ...but then again, following typical PUA advice, even if you do lose self-control you can always just pretend you really do have self-control by using all sorts of tactics and wizardry.
  2. M

I hear you on this and I completely agree. Sometimes one of the best moves is to give them a taste so they keep coming back for more. However, I said what I did because the OP said nothing about changing the dynamics up. You said very little about actually ignoring the girl, but the ignoring...
  3. M

GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

Spot on. There's really not much that's different between a guy who is nervous and too scared to approach or converse and a guy who is ignoring the girl.... Unless of course the girl can tell that you normally hook up or date girls who are as, or more, attractive as she is. You gotta show...
  4. M

GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

Good point. The OP is right in some respects but doesn't cover the most important parts. It's not just about ignoring the girl. After all, plenty of people ignore her every day. It's about what response she expects to get from you. If the girl is a 10 and the guys who approach her are...
  5. M

My thoughts on style (...will get you prettier women)

So true. And the best part about what you said about it never hurting to ask for advice is that you know if the guy has style, he's not gonna think it's weird or gay for you to ask him about it. If a guy cares about what he's wearing, he'll be flattered that you noticed. I know I would...
  6. M

The The basic guide to getting laid off Plenty of Fish

I hear you. And there are no doubt plenty of guys like you. But there are also, and I would contend even more roid looking guys who aren't just standing there because they want to chill with their boys...
  7. M

The The basic guide to getting laid off Plenty of Fish

So true! And you know why it is... most guys who are cut up work too hard at it. I have a nice body and I work out but I eat pizza, drink beer, etc. And when I do diet, I don't let other people know about it and I don't talk about what I eat or how much I work out...I also don't wear sleeveless...
  8. M

I gotta add, Your attitude is everything. Like I've alluded to in some of my other posts, you're trying to look like something you're not. Why not just change your attitude? If you get to the point where you really don't care about this girl because her insecurities are so infantile that you...
  9. M

You guys have got to be kidding me.... The OP and Skalioppe have it all wrong. The funniest part of what you two said is that you're killing yourself with your own advice. It doesn't matter how much you're doing to SHOW her that you're not interested in her/think you're of higher value...
  10. M

My thoughts on style (...will get you prettier women)

I'm a chameleon of sorts. My personality allows me to enjoy many different styles. I'm not extreme about it...I don't look like I'm from the hood one day and Martha's Vineyard the next, but I definitely am not in any defined category... With that said, I've learned that being a chameleon with...
  11. M

The secret to all of this (a challenge)

The secret to all of this is that it's within you. I would strongly suggest not following most of the advice on the internet. In my experience, and I have done a lot of "research" in this area, for every 20 articles, MAYBE 1 of them is correct. Maybe 1 of them hits the nail on the head...
  12. M

Just found out I got cheated on, how do I deal with it?

In a way it could.... A girl who is more open with her sexuality will be more willing to engage in things that could be found out. A girl who is very modest with her PDA will be more unlikely to cheat simply because she cares more about how she is publicly perceived. But, I'm sure there are...
  13. M

Just found out I got cheated on, how do I deal with it?

Honestly, you deal with it by asking yourself why you feel like s#it... You need to know your personality better. How much value were you placing in this relationship? How much pride did you have in it? You probably subconsciously were very proud that you had a gf who you were so happy to be...
  14. M

How to Handle Being Dumped, Stood Up, or Rejected

I've been there. I went through a year of depression after a break-up with a girl I dated for 5 years. I know heartbreak better than I ever will. I've worked a lot on myself over the past two years though and I now see everything for how it really is. And it saddens me because so many people out...
  15. M

How to Handle Being Dumped, Stood Up, or Rejected

While what you are saying isn't wrong, it's not representing the actual truth of what the reality is. I plan on writing a thread about this when I am allowed to but I will give a short response now. People need to understand the difference between their actions and what is prompting their...
  16. M

Crash Course on Masculine Power

Puru13, Yes, everything in your peripheral should be blurred. Look at your computer screen and focus on the word green below for like 15 seconds. When you focus on it, notice everything around you.... GREEN Now, see how you still notice everything around you? You can see your hands, even...
  17. M

Crash Course on Masculine Power

Great post.
  18. M

The secret to all of this (a challenge)

What's your motive? Your motive will determine whether you fail or succeed. With that said, I have a lot to say, so I apologize in advance for not explaining my thoughts in a clear and methodical way. But I promise, the content of what I say is true and is the secret to all of this. Just...