Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

This will be my last post.

Well, in the short time I've been on this site it's been awesome you guys give pretty solid advice. Unfortunately I still have a crazy ex girlfriend that was immature enough to take my posts on here, copy and paste them to the targets I was referring to, find there facebook/number (if...
  2. T

Has anyone had the urge..

To just go up to the hottest girl they can find.. and troll the fvck out of them? I feel like that would be an awesome experience.
  3. T

Need response help

Bumpin for more ideas
  4. T

Need response help

What up. So there is a girl that I've been trying to get her number off facebook - I know, not usually my style. - long story short I've built a little rapport with her and I went for the question of : drinks next wed.? Let me get your number and we can talk. Again, not the best approach...
  5. T

First meet up and she talks a lot!

Where did you read he didn't kiss her? I must of overlooked something. I think calling her out on ladies night and tonight is mine is a bit aggressive and pushy. Just my opinion. Best to just say : beers at 9pm at the bar, wear a cute top and a skirt. (if she knows you were going to hang...
  6. T

No fap challenge: Seriously?!

Lol this got weird
  7. T

First meet up and she talks a lot!

Dude are you fvckin nuts?!?! THIS IS AWESOME. The truth is girls especially early on don't really give a **** what you have to talk about - a girl that goes 50/50 on you early and then 90/10 is a huge IOI. Girls love talking about themselves. Smile, pay attention, now is a great time to...
  8. T

No fap challenge: Seriously?!

It's a mindset man. I'm a creative, and I always seem to have the best ideas if I do not beat my meat. Also masturbating de-sensitizes you for actual sex if you do it too much. The feeling wont be the same as your hand... So it makes sex that much worse for you if you do it too much.
  9. T

3 dates then it all went very wrong?!

They are all pink on the inside. You'll get more opportunities.
  10. T

3 dates then it all went very wrong?!

It's been said, so I wont harp on it too much. Asking for forgiveness is much better than permission. Meaning, you should have her tell you NO for doing things like grabbing her ass, making out with her, going for the tits. Rather then asking her if its okay. It's all good man. You...
  11. T

Stage 5 Clinger Alert

It resolved a little bit.. but i still need to eject this *****, cuz I gotta better pvssy around the corner. Im just too nice it seems.
  12. T

Stage 5 Clinger Alert

Annddddd here inc the clinger. ----- Texting Me: How's your day Her: Really missing you, busy, bunch of crap stuff, havent heard about this and that, but missing you most of all :D Me: :) you excited about your interview Her: Yeah i got new shoes for it, next tuesday... You dont miss me...
  13. T

Hot girl too easy?

Last post for me. Dave this is the timeline you have painted based on your original post. - Met this girl (Sarah) didn't think much of it , no number close whatever. - A while later, i went to club X, ran into her and her best friend at club x. chatted her up, got her number, didn't make...
  14. T

Hot girl too easy?

You didn't make a move on her.. how can you expect her to just sit around and wait? You're sounding unreasonable. You don't want anything to do with her because she was out having fun? Get with it dude. Make a move if you want a relationship, or just leave it be if you dont.
  15. T

Female Cognitive Dissonance.

Dictionary.com *
  16. T

Hot girl too easy?

Being alpha has nothing to do with banging a girl on the first date, second date, etc. Just means you need to show her you're the prize, better then any other guy shes going to meet, and that she should know what your intentions are with her. Shes going to decide what she does regardless of...
  17. T

Hot girl too easy?

Yes, it works both ways. Girls have options - always will. But let me edit this to say that the girl should make YOU her only option. (By being alpha) Next time, don't pvssy around - its obvious you still like this girl and this is your jealousy post. Man up, put you d!ck against her and...
  18. T

The The basic guide to getting laid off Plenty of Fish

I am not a roided up guy. I am not cut up. I don't subscribe to a gym. I am an average (athletic) white dude that has hair on his chest like a man. I have no problem talking, fvcking, or dating chicks in any range. Online dating is a joke. Its a museum for douche-bags who have nothing to...
  19. T

POF nerdy looking white guy experiment

You could always use bad luck brian. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/271/219/cab.png
  20. T

Freedom is the best game.

Let's talk about something fellas. Freedom. No, not the all-american 'i don't have to **** in a hole in the ground anymore' freedom. I'm talking about freedom of the mind. When it comes to having confidence in yourself, i think a lot of people disregard the idea that when you feel freedom...