Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Bokanovsky

Relationship advice from a woman that actually makes sense

This woman is a marriage counsellor so you would expect her advice to be trash by definition. But there's an exception to every rule and her advice actually makes a lot of sense. I don't agree with everything she says but she makes some really good points: 1) Women are only attracted to men...
  2. Bokanovsky

Women are terrible at taking advantage of opportunities

This is why there are so few successful female entrepreneurs and women in leadership roles. It's not because of sexism. It's because a typical woman wouldn't know what to do with a good opportunity if it smacked her in the face. Inability to take advantage of good opportunities is also the...
  3. Bokanovsky

Retired US colonel accused of sharing classified info about Ukraine with "woman" on a dating site

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/2024/03/05/ex-us-air-force-colonel-shared-military-secrets-dating-site/ As @MatureDJ might say, it's game over for geomaxxing SecretAgentCels.
  4. Bokanovsky

The reason why dating apps don't work

...boils down to one simple fact. Women match with too many guys. This is a product of two factors. First, there are more men than women on apps. But even if the ratios weren't lopsided, it wouldn't even begin to solve the problem. The male to female ratio on dating apps is generally accepted...
  5. Bokanovsky

Getting braces as an adult

Has anyone here gotten braces as an adult? Were you happy with the results? Did you go with traditional braces or Invisalign?
  6. Bokanovsky

Budweiser is now the Queen of Beers

You have to wonder WTF those corporate executives are thinking. Do they really believe that the average Bud consumer is trans or has a positive attitude towards transgenderism? This makes about as much sense as Victoria’s Secret partnering with Andrew Tate...
  7. Bokanovsky

ChatGPT v. SoSuave

ChatGPT is all the rage these days. For those who aren't familiar, it's an advanced AI that can give complex responses to queries. For sh!ts and giggles, I entered a few random SS thread titles as queries to see what kind advice I would get. First, a classic post from MatureDJ titled "harridan...
  8. Bokanovsky

The truth about Ukraine is finally starting to come out

So apparently the Ukrainians have been setting up military bases in hospitals and schools. When they get bombed, the Ukrainians scream that the Russian are indiscriminately targeting civilians. What kind of a country does that to their own people? There are no good guys in that war...
  9. Bokanovsky

The absolute insanity of what's happening in the world right now

Yesterday, the Russians bombed a military base in western Ukraine. The Ukrainians have a number of military bases in close proximity to the Polish border, which are being used to train foreign volunteers and stockpile weapon supplied by NATO. Poland is a NATO member. It is entirely conceivable...
  10. Bokanovsky

Stop looking for simple explanations

At the risk of making an esoteric post, I think that this a key issue that stands in the way of self-improvement for many here. And, in fairness, not just here, as what I am describing is a common human trait. People want to discover an epiphany. They want a simple explanation for whatever...
  11. Bokanovsky

Girl complains that I don't show her enough affection

I don't know if I'm really asking for advice or typing this out for self-reflection. Still, it would be good to get some input on this rather silly situation. For context, she is in her late 20's. No kids. Eastern European but spent most of her life here. Very attractive - easily an 8. She's...
  12. Bokanovsky

"Good Old Days" never existed

There seems to be a common misconception among people, including on this board, that things were drastically better for the average man in the past. That's not really the case. Regardless of whether your frame of reference is 2012 or 2002 or 1972 or 1822, the historical records suggests that...
  13. Bokanovsky

What's up with the proliferation of incel slang on this forum?

I see people talking about "Chads", "Tyrones", "money-maxxing", "looks-maxxing" (whatever the hell the means)...And my question is why? Incel ideology is antithetical to this forum. SS is all about self-improvement. Incels are basically a bunch of losers who chose to wallow in self-pity instead...
  14. Bokanovsky

Ever had a girl you’ve been on a date with set you up with one of her friends?

I went on one date with this girl about a year ago. The first date went well, but things didn’t go anywhere after that. I was pretty busy at work around that time and was not in a hurry to set up the second date. I guess I was also a bit slow responding to her texts. When I finally got around to...
  15. Bokanovsky

Women and occupations

Having dated women from all walks of life, I find it interesting that I have had consistently positive or negative experience with women in certain professions. My most positive experiences have been with women in technical fields: finance, accounting, and even IT. It should be noted that I do...
  16. Bokanovsky

The appeal of superhero movies

It seems like 60-70% of big budget Hollywood films made these days are based on comic book superhero franchises. Can someone explain the appeal of those movies to adult audiences? I can understand being impressed by Batman or Superman if you are eight years old, but as an adult moviegoer, how...
  17. Bokanovsky

Success with women can be narrowed down to one fundamental principle

To be successful with a woman, you have to make her perceive that you have higher value that she does. With very few exceptions, this is a hard and fast rule. How that translates from theory to practice can vary significantly. You could be objectively a very high value man (i.e. good-looking...
  18. Bokanovsky

Why the Kavanaugh nomination circus should scare the sh*t out of each and every one of you

By all accounts, Kavanugh is as close to a boy scout as you can find in Washington. Married father, goes to church, coaches his daughters' basketball team, the whole nine yards. Nominated and appointed to numerous important government jobs in the past; thoroughly investigated as part of the...
  19. Bokanovsky

Every single one of you is an abuser of women

If you ever amount to something in this life and become rich, famous or perhaps even semi-rich/semi-famous, there is a very good chance that some of the women you have dated, hit on or spoken to at some point in your life will accuse you of sexual assault or harassment. The bar has been set so...