Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Any tips on sex for a 25 y/o virgin

Hellz yeah, theres a great chance. Girls are like oven they gotta warm up first once they get hot they'll cook your meat. You dont even have to talk about sex at all with a girl to get her to want to screw you and trust me if you get a girl hot through kino and making her comfortable she'll...
  2. L

How small is small?

I wouldnt worry I used to think my johnson was extremely small but after making my b*tch orgasm like 5 times in one session i kinda forgot about that.
  3. L

Thats the thing if they dont even try to understand and arent willing to work through that(and some females would love turn a guy like you out) than why give a flying f*ck what they think, its easier said than done Iknow but you get into that situation a few times and start to not give a f*ck...
  4. L

Taz it doesnt suck, its called life and lifes about natural progression. Sometime down the road youll meet a girl and youll vibe with her and it will come to sex, your job is to fake it till you make it, thats the only way youll get better. Do not speak of your inexperience. Do not get attached...
  5. L

She wants me, but she has a bf

The classic case of what goes around comes around, stay away from this girl unless you just wanna bang and nothing more because if you make her your girl she'll eventually f*ck around on you. End of story.
  6. L

Dont worry about doing a good job because you will most likely suck the first few times, go in there thinking this is a one time deal. Stop worrying about pleasuring the woman you do it with also you must first learn what pleasure feels like to be able to get it. About your prick curving...
  7. L

Ive been down the same exact road buddy, im 23 yrs old and lost my virginty about a year ago and ill tell ya your setting yourself up for disaster going into things with that mindset. The first time will probably suck a** and thats okay because its a process. I went from being so nervous that I...
  8. L

Let's talk about EGO

Damn. Thats good. Thx for even coming up with this thread, what the hell did this guys name have to be pook to get some damn recognition? Then A-unit drop more than a few gems.
  9. L

The only winning move is not to play -- for you overthinkers

Re: RE: Really, explain this. Why cant things happen because they are suppossed to?
  10. L

Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship ...

[ I never insinuated that marriages arent worthwhile because of mistakes and flaws. If you consider "cheating" a mistake rather than a conscious descision then youve got it all wrong. Thats just one reason why it isnt worth it, but like I said there are worthy women out there but its...
  11. L

New member is needing some advice...help a brotha out!

Seriously you dont even need anyones help, take her from him? He doesnt even have her. The only thing you need to do is get her in an isolated situation so you can let her know what time it is. I dont get that religious only go out in group settings thing, whatr you talking about. How old are...
  12. L

Tired of running into the slutty girls who will not commit to a relationship ...

I used to be just like you. You wanna know what the problem is, your still blind to reality. You think just because girls are christian or whatever that they'll be good. Your also thinking that getting married in this day in age, in this place America is a worthwhile goal, pah. Youve been...
  13. L

protitutes > regular girls

Cant we all agree that mostly all chicks are prostitutes. The only difference betweeen a working girl and a regular girl is that with the working girl your talking about what you want and with the regular girl your talking about what she wants. So anybody who wouldnt pay for sex is a homo...
  14. L

how to talk to girls?

The best way to talk to girls is like your better than them cause you are
  15. L

What's the best way to "walk away"

The best way to walk away is with your hand on your balls. Nuff said! Walking away is so crucial to your self esteem, it confirms that you dont need women and you dont have to put up with bs. It gets easier everytime.
  16. L

I work at a gas station

Its a pretty cool job and all so far but yeah, anyway I live in the type of neighborhood where everything is spaced out so opportunities to meet girls are not so prevalent. Since Ive gotten this job though I have actually gotten a chance to see some of them women around here, I've talked to a...
  17. L

Finding your passion

Everyone remembers how important having a passion in life directly relates to your success and well-being right? Good. Pook much love for enlightening us all.........but no one has ever told us how to find this passion. Its easy to say "ok, I have to find my passion" but doing it is another...
  18. L

What the F_uck do I want in life?

Okay you can see another example in this guys post on how to relate the past with points of interest that help in defining your life. Comic-book artist, Creative Writer, Kung-Fu expert. All those jobs/hobbies jump out at me when reading this. What if you made INFRAMAN Fuzzx and had little kids...
  19. L

What the F_uck do I want in life?

Not me, but there was a point in time, not long ago where I was just as clueless. I'd come on to this site, read about how finding the passion within your life will cultivate happiness and meaning to your existence and say to myself "Wha"? The problem was I wasnt focused on ME, so it was...
  20. L

Need help killing desperation...

From your post I can see that you need alot of work. Your just not ready to go out there and get this woman that you want. If you tried she would reject you, its just that obvious. Why? Because you don't even consider yourself good enough therefore you aren't. No you shouldn't stop desiring...