Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Vasectomy - Wise decision ?

I think all men at 18 should get the clip then they won't get caught out by all these women saying i'm pregnant and your stuffed and broke for the next 18 yrs. That way the power is taken back to the man and only when he decides he wants to have kids at a later date he can have a reversal...
  2. P

Speech clarity & Confidence

Public speakers are generally advised to slow down their speaking , so speak at half the speed you think you need to. one it helps you think about what your going to say and how you are going to pronounce each word and if you speak slowly you generally don't shout.
  3. P

True or False and why

Do you mean "thinks " or "say's" your a catch? If she thought it but didn't say it how would you know? I have had a few over the years who say it, and it's just a sure sign to say she's interested in you, the ball is now in your court.
  4. P

Do you have a method for lasting long in the sack?

think of watching a sport like football, puts your mind off what your doing...
  5. P

menopause blamed on men.....

yeah saw that.....legend
  6. P

menopause blamed on men.....

Guess what it's mens fault....again. Is there anything else they want to blame on us?? Women and responsibility, they don't seem to go together very well these days... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22886668
  7. P

The Girl Who Drove Me To Sosuave Is Back

Does that work the other way? I think not. she couldn't care less, so you will always be on the losing end. Why does that not work the other way? Women have options and also don't fall as deeply in love so can change feelings like the wind when a better option comes along. we on the other hand...
  8. P

I read the rest of your post but you still said........ "There's nothing wrong with staying in contact or being civil but spending too much time with her will end badly. IMO Why stay in contact?? what for? you should have no contact whatsoever, it is the past , it did not work out, finished...
  9. P

sorry this is all wrong, she should be dead to you, there is everything wrong with spending time with her, she should be dead to you, gone , six feet under, men and women can't be friends in general for the obvious reason that at some point, one will want to f*ck the other, let alone if you had...
  10. P

What happened to the saying " you can't fight and fu*ck and be friend's afterwards?"
  11. P

Great Quotes

I remember this one since I was told this by my buddy at 18 and relates to everyday life, business and getting your sh*it together, always remembered it. If you want to fly with the eagles, stop running around with the turkeys
  12. P

Great Quotes

What was a great quote or saying that has stuck in your mind after coming to SS and taking the red pill that has reinforced your thoughts about women or relationships? 2 that have stuck in my mind are .....this one is for when you look at beautiful women and taking them off that pedestal..Just...
  13. P

Is Kate Winslet having children by multiple fathers simply hypergamy in action?

I second that mike, like a shrink I met once said......... I normally start off with my clients even before identifying their problems by saying " Your parents fu*k you up they do"
  14. P

Is Kate Winslet having children by multiple fathers simply hypergamy in action?

I know at least 5 women that have 3 , 4 and one that has 5 kids off different fathers ( that is 1 kid off each father so the last one was 5 fathers!)
  15. P

How many of you have piercings or tats?

No piercings and no tattoos , no rings, no chains, no watches and I never will. Don't like women with tats either...
  16. P

Ex is confused?

female confusion = female hedging her bets and stalling for time
  17. P

Chinese city plans to fine unmarried mothers

Chinese city plans to fine unmarried mothers.......... That will be more kids down the toilet..Oh don't we live in a lovely world?
  18. P

Hell hath no fury like a BPD scorned.

Tony it's been a year and a half for me too, and I went Ghost and am staying that way. I don't want to know what the ex cluster B is up to nor do I care, I have my life now as do you. Don't get me wrong it does cross my mind now and again, but i consider her dead to me now and I know I will...
  19. P

Girl says she used to be addicted to heroine

I know a girl like that, incredibly beautiful and a complete psycho. I know her history, but they still line up..... She stabbed one of her boyfriend's ex's just recently. complete train wreck. she might be clean but they never change. The madness is there just under the surface bubbling away...
  20. P

"The Ten year rule" age difference for women

I was 39 she was 24 and stunning................should have known......turned out to be a cluster B psycho.