Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

PlentyOfLove v. 3.0 was born today

Nope. The only way to fail is to give up, which I have never been very good at. And which, ironically, is what you guys are telling me to do, even though I realize it's for my own good. @SoSuave666 I had her on a pedestal before. It was build on nothing but what I hoped she would be. That...
  2. P

Of course it's for me, not for her. I realize full well that we might not end up together. I'd say it's more likely, even. That's not the point. The point is, since starting to read through the DJ material and starting to grow into one, I've been taught not to dwell on one woman, but to jump...
  3. P

Hello gents, This thread will be a diary for me. I'll be updating it occasionally, but not too frequently. More than anything, it will be a stamp in my forehead. Something to slap me in the face if I start to slip up. Something to pat me in the back when I'm doing good. The good thing is, I'm...
  4. P

Mouth and body speaking differently

Sup guys, I've a bit of a problem. Or a confusing situation at the very least. There's this girl, who I had a bad oneitis for about a year back or so. She had high IL, and showed all the classic signs. Everything looked good up until last new years, but my oneitis got the best of me and I...
  5. P

In need of a new start

Whatever you feel comfortable in. You don't need an Armani jacket to look good, just something that fits, suits your personality and stands out from the crowd. Doesn't hurt if it's stylish, as well, so don't go buying any skate shoes or caps or whatever. Manly and not boyish, stylish but not...
  6. P

gf having lunch with guy friend

It's not counter productive per se. If she's the type to cheat on you at the first given chance, then what's the point of being with her in the first place? She's going to do it sooner or later if she's the type, so isn't it better to see if she does it now rather than to see it happen when...
  7. P

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

Some funny as heck lines in here. Might have to try some out, though women rarely ask me for favors (apparently I'm "intimidating to approach", whatever that means). Anyway, I think I have something original to contribute. If you're a natural on the spotlight, feel free to try. It's tons of...
  8. P

You guys on here are fvcking pathetic

You seem to confuse pop-music, eg. music made to be popular, with music made for expressing oneself; art. A common mistake, don't worry about it. All music is not meant to be "hummable", but rather to provoke feelings or thoughts. "Hummable" music are generally speaking simple pop tunes, nothing...
  9. P

That's the case with everything in the world. Working in sports journalism as a hobby, I can't tell you how many times people go "NHL was SOOOO much better back in <any random decade from the past>", or "Maradona was the real football player! Nowadays it's just yadda yadda bleh bleh". Heck, who...
  10. P

I agree with the addicted to pvssy -bit, but the reason the same thread gets made over and over again is because most people here have been through the exact same situation. They can't get a girl they want, and they think their situation and girl are different from everyone else so they figure...
  11. P

SoSuave virgins. Maybe your standards are too high?

Warning! Personal opinions and general views on world/manhood lie ahead. Proceed with caution. That's not a good way to think my good man. Being a virgin as well, I know what you're going through. I also struggled with it for quite some time, thinking about when it was going to happen, with...
  12. P

Need some help with my crush. Is she interested?

Im posting from my phone, so Ill keep it short. I had a girl like that once. I was about your age, too. She showed clear sings of something. Wanted to sit next to me and whatnot. You know what I did? Waited for the right moment. Then a guy transferred from another school. A natural dj I guess...
  13. P

Hitting women.

Always an interesting topic for discussion. I consider it to be stupid, as with all fighting done outside the ring, but frankly if someone threatens me or anyone I care about I won't hesitate to put 'em up. "Don't let that bulldog mouth write checks that your puppy dog a$$ can't cash". Due to...
  14. P

Low self-esteem = scared of the DJ?

I tried looking this up from everywhere but couldn't find an answer, or anything close to it. So you all know there are some women out there who are insecure as hell, often for no real reason. Is it possible for her to value herself so low that if a DJ of high value should approach her she...
  15. P

Tips for a virgin

Damn man, that's some good stuff right there. Animal I can do. Also know her buttons, and know what to do and say to get her ready and purring. So all looks good on that front, now it's just time to stop talking and do something about it. Thanks all for contributions. And I got elbowed in the...
  16. P

Tips for a virgin

I feel ya, and I hear ya. Expect a report of just this coming soon. Thanks for giving it to me straight, sometimes I really need a swift kick in the bollocks.
  17. P

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

Having read the first four pages, I feel it's my turn to tell the story that turned my life around, in more ways than one. She was 17, and a solid 7. I was 18, and a solid nerd, having dropped all sports and hobbies I had been doing since I was 2 to tinker with my computer. Actually no, I had...
  18. P

Tips for a virgin

Thank you for the chuckle :D Anyway, I made some horrible mistakes last night, and I'm in need of some serious guidance. Last night, I was out with a buddy, shooting some pool and breeze, having a few drinks. The girl this thread is about had a small party in her apartment, so me and my friend...
  19. P

Is this real life?

Why is bench pressing considered important anyway? I used to bench close to twice my weight when I was younger and hitting the gym 4 times a week, but I gave it a bit of thought and saw how pointless it was. Some people I know go to the gym just for bench pressing. Why? Is it cool to bench...
  20. P

LJBF'd her -- suddenly, IL rising.

You're right, and I'm not sure if I even want a relationship with her. It would be.. well, interesting for sure. But I feel as though we're currently in a situation that is in many ways similar to the movie "Pick Me Up". It's a terrible movie, but the premise is clever. She throws a trap, I...