Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Anywhere near the state of missouri

Hey, anyone near the state of Missouri hit me up! St. Louis/ KC area either is fine
  2. N

Nite's Journal

Hey, i've been pretty good recently, of course experiencing the ups and downs of my own stupid decisions but hey things haven't been bad. Im here to ask the guys who finished their freshmen year of college how it went/ ask for an advice thread of some sort. Just kind of what you recommended to...
  3. N

Nite's Journal

concert was aswesome, I drank some..... but I got a girls number havn't texted her dont expect anytihng danced with a girl and opened groups, pairs and girls who were alone! girl from my jc class and I set something up for tomorrow
  4. N

Nite's Journal

Got a number from a cute girl who is in my college class, seems interested. My ex is now making passes trying to get my attention(probably). Found out she cant actually do better. It's awful that I'm considering acknowledging her again. Being honest I would probably **** her on the drop of a...
  5. N

Nite's Journal

Here's what I've noticed. Be it my Juco, the gym or a stabucks. When I go around and actually look for girls and go at the right time, I'll probably find at least 1 maybe more, cute girls around my age through my daily routine. While all ways being ready to approach is hard. I'll work on it...
  6. N

Nite's Journal

I read through the bible. the thing really resonating with me is acting with testosterone. I need more friends, I kind of ostracized most of my friends. I've been meeting people, but i haven't got anyone's phone number, girls or guys. Currently watching through "Pimping my game" it's awesome I...
  7. N

Nite's Journal

I'm reading though the bible, and a reply to one of the posts... i made have misunderstood this but what I took from it was that David DeAnglo start on SoSuave?
  8. N

Nite's Journal

**** it guess i was wrong about the girl. Texted me today telling me she liked me so go figure. Didn't talk to me at school but, I'll chalk it up to shyness?
  9. N

Nite's Journal

So i went on the date, it went pretty well, except for a few things. Going into it there had been very little lead up or anticipation, it was kinda hey, - blah Sunday. I didn't kiss her, she didn't put forth that expectation of being kissed I guess? She liked me, but I failed to make a move. I...
  10. N

Nite's Journal

1/28/14 *Denotes edit from today Well first things first, my girlfriend broke up with me. I knew it was coming( no sex for 2 weeks even though seeing each other every day) I just chose to deny it. For the first say… day I really wanted her back, then I went to being pissed. Now I’ve calmed down...
  11. N

Nite's Journal

Started 1/24/14 I am writing this because, I have allowed myself to be controlled by my emotions and lost essentially all the ability to regulate them. This is my attempt to regain aspects of myself that I have lost and improve upon things I never (or briefly) had obtains. Throughout this I’m...
  12. N

Nite's Journal

@Jackwealthy Thanks very much man! Previously, I've just been going in squatting then, varying upper body.
  13. N

Nite's Journal

I'm just getting on here to ask about lifting. ~200 now was 225. I stop eating as much ect. ect. i know why i lost the weight. I'm asking for some routines to get into again. I finally have access to a gym after 3 months. If anyone wants to help. I'm just looking a a basic workout plan, i'll...
  14. N

Nite's Journal

Quick update: that guy i was pissed off at yesterday, comes over and clearly disrespects me in front of my girlfriend. I didn't hit him cause the SRO was right there. My gf said she would stop talking to him. I didn't tell her to. Apparently they weren't really good friends anyway. I still will...
  15. N

Nite's Journal

@Blistex - I actually read this early but thought i would give it some time. Actually right now, I enjoy it for the most part. It's kind of nice and i like the new experience. Couple things i think could be better, but so far any worries I've had I confronted her then if something could be done...
  16. N

Nite's Journal

Anybody else temporary fall into a stressed scarcity type mindset after getting a girl friend? Granted part of it was probably from seasonal depression but wow what a ****ed up week. It wasn't like I wanted or was trying to do things for her, more like I just felt a shadow of myself and I...
  17. N

Nite's Journal

It was a gift, but yea I have it paper back.
  18. N

Nite's Journal

yeah, i guess that wasn't exactly like I intended. I meant if your going to suggest something please explain how/why. It is unnecessary. I could still edit :) *poof
  19. N

Missed Opprotunities with Dream Girl? Is there still a chance?

^Lol yea I happen to be one. But after experience some other girls, or just hooking up with some other girls. She is probably not as great as you think. She might be ;) lol but... Just go talk to girls and smile. Her and others like already been stated. Your suppose to have fun with them
  20. N

Nite's Journal

I'm not much for giving advice... but everything ebbs and flows that was just a relative high point. But in general, i take care of what i can do now and then not worry about anything else till the time comes. * OOOH, and don't micro manage things in regards to girls. IDGAF and Patience mixed...