Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

"You're not romantic enough"....

Right, I know this. I havent really done anything in a while though.
  2. D

"You're not romantic enough"....

I'm at the point in a relationship where I need to be more romantic besides the wining and dining. What are some of your thoughtful/romantic gestures that could be used by fellow DJs? One time I broke into my GF's house (didnt have a key) and replaced a vase full of dying flowers with a...
  3. D

Opening car doors and pulling seats!

I usually open the car door for my GF and she will reach over and open the driver door while I walk around. I also hold her coat up and put it on for her when we are out together, just a nice gesture, definately not an AFC move....actually I was putting my GF's coat on her at a bar once and...
  4. D

Approaching a group of two at a cafe

Great line!
  5. D

Perfect is boring!

I have not read all of the replies but I think, Pook, that your definition of "perfect" is different from mine. I dont think, to everyone (women), perfection is good looks, money and power. I think perfection is more than just that, it's the ability to make a woman HAPPY, to have FUN with...
  6. D

Something I have been pondering about women and their appearance after a LTR/marraige

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I guess this is just another item on the checklist when weeding out a LTR material woman. The problem is I think most guys will confuse her fear of losing you to stay in shape with her actually WANTING to stay healthy. The fear will keep her...
  7. D

Ultimatum to girlfriend - ?

I wouldnt even bother calling your "GF" again at this point, she has been ignoring you for THREE weeks???? That's bull**** man. Either you did something REALLY bad or she's just a stuck up *****. Either way, sounds like it's over. Go out with this new HB and forget about the GF....let her call...
  8. D

Shocking Discovery about my GF

What is worse, being a drug dealer or smoking pot occasionally?
  9. D

Also, you said she is stripping to pay for her tuition. Let me ask you this, does she go out shopping much? Does she spend her money unwisely or can you honestly say that she is tight with her money, makes sacrifices and is honestly using this money for her tuition? Because if she is going out...
  10. D

Wow....I guess the way I would react at this point would depend on how sincere she is about the situation. So you say she is making $200 per night, 2 nights a week? Doesnt she know that she can be a ****tail waitress or a bartender and make the same, if not more? Did she explore other options...
  11. D

Broken up? No, you dodged the bullet!

Thank you Pook! Reading this has made me realize that perhaps losing my recently ex-GF was definately dodging a bullet. She was 7 years older than me, 2 kids (that I loved very much) and quite controlling, yet I still felt like she was the love of my life (we did have some GREAT moments and...
  12. D

If life seems hard and unhappy, read this!

Pook once again amazes me. This is a WONDERFUL post. The "Current" Freedom path describes me to a *T*. Just lost who I thought was the love of my life, no friends (trying to transition to new friends), pretty much jobless and I feel like a loser. BUT when I predict my own future I see EVERYTHING...
  13. D

having a sex problem with girlfriend of 15 months.

Instead of coming down on her about not going down on you, do some positive reinforcement the next time she DOES go down on you. After the deed is done (blow job, intercourse) tell her how amazing she was and how much it turns you on when she goes down on you first and how it makes your...
  14. D

Something I have been pondering about women and their appearance after a LTR/marraige

I have been pondering this for a while. Do you guys think that a woman is more likely to stay in shape and keep thin if her boyfriend/husband is very strict (on himself) about working out, eating right, and keeping a great body? It seems like so many women these days are lazy when it comes to...
  15. D

skinnyguy.net legit?

You need to increase your calorie intake.
  16. D

I am abnormally close-shave-impaired..Need some help here~.

I think what he is saying is that he can shave and get a completely smooth surface with no hair above or at the surface of the skin, but he still has the darkness of where the hair is under the skin. I have seen this before and I'm not sure there's much you can do about it. I would say it has...
  17. D

My life is getting pathetic!

What he said. Most guys would kill to look as good as you (ok that sounds gay but you are an above average looking guy and I dont have a prob saying that to help boost your self esteem!)
  18. D

Sad and lonly

www.skinnyguy.net worth every penny.
  19. D

I need your help motivating my girl to work out!!!!

PRL said it best. One of the MAIN things on my list for a keeper would most definetly be a girl that stays in shape. I swear to god if I marry a woman and she lets herself go she is going to be served with divorce papers so fast she wont see it coming.
  20. D

Sneaky Tips Section!!

There is a difference between getting something for cheap/free and stealing...that is stealing. :rolleyes: